Workaround: Save mmp as mid

Write guides and how-tos about LMMS for other members.
(Excerpt from another post)
At least there should be a Midiclock feature.
I have to use this silly workaround to save my LMMS tracks as MID:

Install LoopBe1 (from nerds.de).
Set the Midichannels for your LMMS instruments.
Set LoopBe1-out as LMMS Midi-out.
Set LoopBe1-in as OtherSequencer-in.
Set OtherSequencer-recordingchannels (there might be differences between programs start counting channels with 0 or 1!).
Set OtherSequencer-speed to the speed of your LMMS track.
Start OtherSequencer-record.
Start LMMS-play.

I than have to quantize and correct the notes in OtherSequencer, because LMMS doesn't have a midiclock.
It's so stupid and time consuming, but to me it seems to be the only way to force LMMS to work with other programs.
Hi borla,

The workaround you suggest is interesting but I have some reserve about it:
1- The most important one: it is a proprietary software
2- Good for windows users but others? The L of Lmms stands for Linux you know. That's true lmms is multi-platform but this workaround does not solve the all challenge of exporting the lmms projects to MIDI files.

If you are a windows user, this seems a like a workable workaround for the feature missing in lmms.
But this does not solve the basic problem.

Thanks anyway for pointing this out, it may help some ;)
midi-pascal wrote: 2- Good for windows users but others? The L of Lmms stands for Linux you know. That's true lmms is multi-platform but this workaround does not solve the all challenge of exporting the lmms projects to MIDI files.
Just route the MIDI from LMMS to any sequencer that takes MIDI input and records live. I think Seq24 for example can be used for this (although don't take my word for it, I don't usually mess around with MIDI and I might be entirely mistaken here).
I forgot to write, that this workaround is for Windows users only.
Like diiz wrote: With Linux you can easily use Jack instead of LoopBe1 to connect LMMS and any sequencer (I once tried it succesfully with Rosegarden, because of it's SF2 capabilities).