Improving LMMS (Chapter 1: Mixing tools!) Part 1: Equalizers

Write guides and how-tos about LMMS for other members.
Apparently mine got derailed too XD Sorry for the late reply!
Yes that's fine, "By DJ Striden" works. I would do it myself, but I have no idea how the wiki works, even after reading how -.-'
oki il get around it during the week
.....if my logins still are 'alive' after the last refloat :/
added
Yay! :D
Me want more!!:mrgreen:
Bumpys! 8-)
Nice read dude!
Very informative! :D
EQ is one of the most important techniques for a solid mix. I'd like to see a continuation of this topic.

EasyQ
Stats: Visual
Bands: Unlimited
EasyQ is nothing new. Released back in 2011, it has become my go-to EQ plugin for pretty much all my EQ tasks. Simple, no-nonsense interface, with as many bands as I like and easy on the CPU meter. As for LMMS compatibility, I have nothing to complain. I'm on Windows 10 using LMMS 1.1.3 64 bit and EasyQ simply works.
Link: http://www.rs-met.com/freebies.html

Share your thoughts on and experiences with external EQ plugins.
I downloaded Easy Q late last year.
It's really cool.
I kinda got the hang of it. Ha! Ha! :)
OT: The only issue is that the wiki is for documenting LMMS, features of LMMS, and nothing else: not other programs, VSTs, whatever. Most of the wiki should not exist because things have been added that were and are never going to be relevant or even the LMMS project's responsibility to keep updated.

I have nothing on-topic to say, carry on friends.
I would, without hesitation, chuck away all my external EQ plugins as soon as LMMS gets updated with a stable and properly working parametric EQ plugin.