LMMS Artists On Instagram

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Looking for some LMMS artists that are active on instagram

drop your @ and I'll go through your music
I'm not on Instagram yet.
But is anyone else? :D
@str4ng3rlive is my insta. Only 2 of latest tracks are on there, but much more at SC. Only recently started upping videos for my tracks. I'll definately check out take-top
by the way, if you want to display your work on Instagram, then pay attention to the fact that they must be of high quality
Of course, if you want to promote your work on Instagram, you need to process your photos. For example, when I need to display some content, I first convert pdf to jpg then I improve everything and only after that I post it on the social network
yes i am on insta @darkertomb
Yes,I have instagram: Rafaelcortazio08
If yo are looking for lmms artist on instagram then make sure that they have real follower on their profile coz there so many people on instagram who are increased fake followers and check out for know more about valid credit card numbers with cvv and expiration date 2020
The dual-monitor display feature allows you to place video layout and screen sharing content on two separate monitors/screens. You can display a gallery view or a speaker view on one monitor and view content sharing on the other monitor. This helps to hide PPT (PowerPoint) presentations and notes from participants.

dual moniter display for zoom app