question for musikbear and prob others too about feedback

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I am very happy musikbear, and eino, gave me feedback on my Vangelis track.

I do have a minor problem with it though.

What does out of register mean ? I assume its synth related ?

Then about the transitions.
Are they just to abrupt, or is this about notes ? I am struggling on how to fix it, should I just use the automation track to have some sounds fade out ?

Then the, ohh.. no, remark, I have been listening, but am lost on what you mean?

I have been working on the break part, added two more tracks, one a JMJ arpeggio, and a different sublead.
The end of the song is now becoming more a wall of sound, but this has a negative effect too.
The transition to the end of the song is now even more abrupt. lol.
And I don't like it.
I also did a bit of tweaking on the bassline.
The ONE, two, three, four difference is now more subtle.

This newer version is not uploaded yet, because I want to fix more stuff, before I upload again.
The original track though with the feedback: https://soundcloud.com/user586365033/vangelis
registers are the notes that generates sounds that are true to the octave they are inside. So if an instrument is used outside its register, the oscilation in hz generated, are not correct for the actual tone being played. The instrument sound 'bad'
In fact, that is one of the tests you need to make, when you have created a new preset:
How many octaves does this preset covers with correct Hz values
(Low quality analog instruments may suffer from this too, btw)

Transistion are completely individual and personal preferences. Listen to a lot of the music in the genre you are creating, and get inspired from those, that gives you the best feeling.

I t can be a great execise to recreate something as precise as possible, because you will learn a lot in the proces.

-----specifics:
iirc ohno was a out of key posistion - a bum note, that I thought I heard. I could be wrong!
Not sure if this very specific stuff can help in a forum, so perhaps its better to do through IM :)
Thank you ones again.

A bum note is unlikely unless synth 1 or lmms screws me, but now that I know what you mean, I will listen again to see if I can hear it too, and check if I made an error copying a piece.
The entire song only has one melody, but played with different arpeggios, and to me it sounds great.

The same for out of register, I will check the synth 1 setting.

I did not create those presets though, somebody did that for me.
Four zip files with 128 presets, of which a lot are called vangelis something, and one arpeggio has the name jmj.
( Jean Michel Jarre ) I have been a fan of that type of music for a long time, and always wanted to do something like that.
I also once started to cover oxygene IV, but only came to the conclusion, that my musical skills were not good enough to do this. Also my understanding of synthesizers, was at that time zero to nothing.

At the moment I am slowly starting to understand what parts are played by jmj, (or vangelis) and what parts are synth created, and which parts are a combination of the two.
I am still very impressed though, because Vangelis and JMJ can do it life too. ;)

And then sometimes the synths rebel: I love how he refuses to give in though.
Around 1.40...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmAOLsMFRJo

I think a simple fade should solve most transition problems, although on some parts, I like how the next arpeggio kicks in.

And I am gonna install an IM, which one do you use ?
Gps wrote: And I am gonna install an IM, which one do you use ?
no need for that -forum has exelent im, just click on a name and open profile
-could take a day or 2 befor i chime in :)