completely new to music

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Theres the automation tool too, right?
Right, you can automate effects, pan, volume on a track. But your'e not able to automate a single note in a complex arpeggio or chord.
A note has more expression like 1 or 0 :D .. especially in classic music.

There are different reasons for the other software you've named, why they are so popular. I don't want to explain them all. In my opinion you can't compare programming with real (non-computer) work like playing a piano or another realistic intrument.
Did you know that they have used a guitar for the effect with the water in the glas in the movie Jurassic Park? The reason: There's no other way to build that waveform!
What else can they use?
Sounds that are based on real instuments like multisamples or soundsfonts. The reason why there are no really good for free: very expensive to make them.
In my impression your making it look too complicated for me. I never expected to reach professional quality anyway.
I'm sorry when it was too complicated for you. I just have tried to answer your questions.
A note has more expression like 1 or 0
Right, but the volume of the note is the only reason right now that you suggest me to buy a midi keyboard? Because ive already replied to that.
In my opinion you can't compare programming with real (non-computer) work like playing a piano or another realistic intrument.
Programming? Im talking about 2d and 3d arts here. And im comparing it with digital audio program, LMMS. Im comparing Open Source programs here.
Sounds that are based on real instuments like multisamples or soundsfonts. The reason why there are no really good for free: very expensive to make them.
Youre saying these arent digital, but arent we using a "Digital Audio Workstation"? Isnt a soundfont "digital audio" like you named in your previous post to which i replied? Digital audio isnt just one generated by a PC, its the one made up from 0's and 1's.
Did you know that they have used a guitar for the effect with the water in the glas in the movie Jurassic Park? The reason: There's no other way to build that waveform!
Or simply, it was cheaper? Or more convenient? 'Technically', any sound can be generated by a computer, the word here is 'convenience'.