tuning the volume of individual note when they overlap..

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Good day to you !
I was trying to adjust the volume of individual note, especially when they overlap each other.
I mean to say that - when there are two or more notes in a single block.And, I got it after struggling for a while. here it is :
you have drums, castanet, highhat and tom playing together in their pattern.suppose you want to edit the note volume of high hat.then you select the notes of high hat and then come down and adjust the note volume of high hat (they are highlighted, blue )
This way you can tune the other drum parts.
I hope this will be useful to you- specially, when you are trying to create a naturally sounding drum parts, with modulating volume.
ENJOY !
I do this in spanish with video, sound and images:
Notas superpuestas en LMMS-Tuning overlap notes in LMMS
I feel this very interesting and work.

Or you can always copy/paste the notes into a cloned track and adjust the volume there.
It seems more complicated this: open piano roll back, opens another piano roll, hit, set ... too much ... In selecting the notes you want to modify and change the volume on the same piano roll enough without further complication ... I think

Me parece más complicado esto: abre piano roll copia, abre otro piano roll, pega, ajusta...demasiadas cosas...con seleccionar las notas que quieres modificar y cambiarles el volumen en el mismo piano roll suficiente sin más complicacion...creo