Translated Wiki-article into russian

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi! I want to help with translating. I translated "Translation Example File" into russian, but can't send it, because can't get confirmation message to email. So I share with it there. Alose I want to help with translating other articles.
In forum I can't send text file, so I send zip-archive with it.

Attachments

thanks for your work...
I'll see what I can do to add it to the wiki...
Can I translate somewhat else in LMMS-Wiki?
Hi there,
I just created the russian main page to the wiki.
Just have a look maybe there are some mistakes, cause I also translated the first sentence (with help of google)

Next I'll do the 0.4:Manual...
but all the links are still refering to the original (english) sites.

Just tell me which site you want to translate next and I'll create a template.
Correct first sentence is:
Добро пожаловать в LMMS Wiki! Здесь Вы найдете документацию, инструкции, руководства, ресурсы и другое.
And I would like to translate page about Troubleshooting, because in my opinion it's the most important to translate.
I corrected/changed the sentence and created the site with the manual.
Some things are still missing like "useful resources" on the main page and the some descriptions on the manual page.

I also created the template of the troubleshooting page, so you can translate it right away. Just log in an push the edit button on the site and exchange/replace the words.
On the one hand you are right, that troubleshooting is important, but on the other hand this troubleshooting site really needs an overhaul/reworking, because it's old and some topics are already outdated.
I have translated Troubleshooting page. Can I translate User's FAQ?
nice work ... I presume;)

just created the russian User FAQ template

but it's the same like with troubleshooting, it really needs an overhaul/reworking, because it's old and some topics are already outdated.

here's a list of pages that are finished and can/should be translated:
(not the working with-pages but the reference pages which is the actual manual)

- main menu bar
- tool bar
- side bar
- song editor
- piano roll editor
- beat/bassline editor
- automation editor

I will create language templates for all these pages

btw,
capdanx wrote: Some things are still missing like "useful resources" on the main page and the some descriptions on the manual page.
Hi,

I think I have the same problem with doctorx32. Somehow, I dont get any confirmation email from LMMS wiki site. So, the email authentication fails... Is this a known bug in wiki???

Anyway, capdanx, would you mind doing the same for me? I want to help with the translation into Japanese. Right now, I am interested in translating "Getting Started" section. And then maybe move on to main menu/tool bars and editors, etc.

Here's zipped LMMS Wiki Translation example file.txt file. (You may have a problem with Japanese characters... If so, either I can help you install the font on windows or ubuntu platform or is it possible for me to do it without email authentication and how?)

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

otterb wrote:Hi,

I think I have the same problem with doctorx32. Somehow, I dont get any confirmation email from LMMS wiki site. So, the email authentication fails... Is this a known bug in wiki???

Anyway, capdanx, would you mind doing the same for me? I want to help with the translation into Japanese. Right now, I am interested in translating "Getting Started" section. And then maybe move on to main menu/tool bars and editors, etc.

Here's zipped LMMS Wiki Translation example file.txt file. (You may have a problem with Japanese characters... If so, either I can help you install the font on windows or ubuntu platform or is it possible for me to do it without email authentication and how?)

Thanks a lot!
Hi there,
thanks for your translation.
I just created the japanese main page, please have a look wether everything is alright. And while your at it, translate the missing things like "useful resources" and the introductory sentence at the top.
I also created the japanese getting-started template so you can translate right away.

BTW, don't know about the wiki confirmation email problem...