Did someone spam this forum?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I clicked search new posts and got 225 hits.
I did not even look at one of them.
Yes, it would appear so. I have no idea why anyone would do that, though.
Thanks on the report guys, I deleted all the spam users and their post.
It looked like a bot attack.
When I have signed up for other forums, they asked, a question a bot could not answer, and the answer needed to be correct to continue the signup process.
It was stupid questions like "On a clear day, what color is the sky?" "What dose one plus one equal?"etc.
Edit : The answer to question could also be a mandatory thing like the email during signup.
we have chapta, but somehow it was not able to stop this attack - that is also being looked at :)
And you right - definitely a bot
There's another one in the Off Topic forum.

They do this because they have absolutely nothing better to do with their time and their computers.
It's gotten worse. I can't find threads because the spam threads are clogging up the whole forum.
looks like this forum has gotten a bad spammers attention. All we ask of you, is to NOT click any of thse threads. Ignore them for now, but i can assure you, that a lot is done to get rid of this annoying attack.
musikbear wrote:looks like this forum has gotten a bad spammers attention. All we ask of you, is to NOT click any of thse threads. Ignore them for now, but i can assure you, that a lot is done to get rid of this annoying attack.
This is getting ridiculous!!! Stop in to see whats new, to get nothing, but spam pages.