LMMS Splash Screen Exploitables

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I don't know if the developers would love or hate this, but if you've been on the internet long enough - you probably know about exploitable images and how they relate to memes. The LMMS-splash, despite being as simple as it is, is iconic in it's own right. Thus I had a little fun "reverse engineering" and deconstructing it. These images can be used or "exploited" for doing things like making your own personalized LMMS splash screens or cover art for your LMMS songs when uploaded to video sites. I figure making these images readily available it fits in with the nature of open source.

Have fun! :mrgreen:

The images... (The thumbs show a black background, but they're .pngs with transparancy.)
Image Image Image Image Image

And an example of what can be done by "remixing" them with the ever pervasive "Awesome" smiley...

And if you like this, feel free to post your own variations...
Haha, I like your logo remix! I want to make one for fun but I got too many things to work on, oh well!
Hey Paul,
nice work!

I like your example although I don't like the background espacially the colors, because IMO they don't match to the rest of it.
But TBH I couldn't do it any better :oops:

I started using werkkzeug1 by farbrausch and maybe I can use these images to create a little demo.
But I'm just a beginner (concerning werkkzeug1) so I could use some help.
I want to create a 3d-view of LMMS, already started with the song-editor
and I'm also working on the mixer, but like I said, I'm just a beginner.

ATM I'm trying to concentrate on the wiki... (finishing/reworking articles, translating)
but when it's done I definitely like to create a little LMMS demo with werkkzeug1.
The one with the background isn't meant to be a splash, but just to show what can be done with the splash elements after re-using them. I have used it elsewhere, such as "album-art" for YouTube videos.

BTW, the 3D thing is cool. I was thinking of something similar at one point. The easiest way to model would be with something like Wings3D, and then do renders in Blender. (Blender is more complicated for most things I do, so I end up going back to Daz3D's Carrara. :roll: I just mention Blender because it's possible to get pro results with free software.)
Hi,

Wow! Pretty neat work shashikantb! Cool! :shock:
I like them alot. Real Stylish! :D
Aw... It looks like the link to the face is broken :(
sketchman3 wrote:Aw... It looks like the link to the face is broken :(
Lol! Hopefully pauljs75 puts another link. :)
You don´t need the face? Arent you supposed to replace it anyway? Search for memes and remove the white background. I can do it for you if you want, just send me the face and I´ll tell if I can do it
I definitely would need the face for my purposes. I could proabably just screencap the splash screen and cut it out myself...