WAV converter(plugin)?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Does anyone know a plugin or something like that which would work a little bit something like this:
1. drag an mp3-file to lmms plugin screen.
2. The plugin converts the mp3 to wav or ogg.
3. The soundfile is now converted and stored in some subfolder of lmms and can now be modified within the software.
This would be nice because the amount of wav converts is just too huge if i want to edit mixes or something else associated with mp3.

Also does anyone know where can I submit bugs and development suggestions? :) ty on the forehand
akirahattivatti wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 6:15 am
Does anyone know a plugin or something like that which would work a little bit something like this:
1. drag an mp3-file to lmms plugin screen.
2. The plugin converts the mp3 to wav or ogg.
3. The soundfile is now converted and stored in some subfolder of lmms and can now be modified within the software.
This would be nice because the amount of wav converts is just too huge if i want to edit mixes or something else associated with mp3.

Also does anyone know where can I submit bugs and development suggestions? :) ty on the forehand
Audacity. Also freeware, can export to practically every known format. Not to mention not half bad for after mixing. Just used it on one of my songs to fine-tune the fade out.
Right, Thank you for your response :)
akirahattivatti wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 6:15 am
Does anyone know a plugin or something like that
The answer is no. That does not exists
However mp3 support is actually in the works, but not scheduled.
You will have to use a program like Audacity to convert OR!!
You could get a batch-converter
I believe Irfanview and XNview can handle batch for mp3 to wave
you then just need to point to a folder with a lot of mp3 and run the batch ones, the output will be all files but converted to wave
Make sure you have a LOT of free space!

Besides that, since you are new here
Welcome to the forum akirahattivatti! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
Drag-and-drop audio converter: https://www.freac.org/