Reporting Bot/Spam Attacks

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Alrighty, so as many of you have seen, we have had a frequent string of attacks as of late by Asian spammers/bots in the general chat. I recently have volunteered to help combat these attacks and will be helping in policing these mass-posts. If anyone sees any of these forums, you can contact me directly by DMing me via the forums and I'll get a notification within 5-10 minutes. I can't guarantee they'll be fixed that instant, but I'll make sure I do check it out.
davisjacobym wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Alrighty, so as many of you have seen, we have had a frequent string of attacks as of late by Asian spammers/bots in the general chat. I recently have volunteered to help combat these attacks and will be helping in policing these mass-posts. If anyone sees any of these forums, you can contact me directly by DMing me via the forums and I'll get a notification within 5-10 minutes. I can't guarantee they'll be fixed that instant, but I'll make sure I do check it out.
Just an update, I now have my discord up and running on my phone again. If you see any spam, feel free to message me there or via the LMMS discord server. The other admins who use the Discord more frequently will be able to respond more quickly than I will during the weekdays.