Here are two VSTs that are great for mastering that I found!

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Here is the first one, called AFTER: http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... er&id=1728

I'd call it the swiss army knife of mastering songs. It has seven knobs:

1. Clarity - Not entirely sure what this one does, but it definitely does something!
2. New York - This is some kind of compressor, I'd say it's decent.
3. Punch - This increases the punch your song has. Definitely works, but you wouldn't want to go too high, or it may cloud out some other areas of your mix. It sounds fantastic at lower settings, though!
4. Body - I don't know what this does, try experimenting with it.
5. Aero - This is probably my favorite feature! You can use it to boost specific frequencies (it does it for you), and it makes your song sound much fuller!
6. Monoize - This one is useful just in case you haven't already taken care of it. This lets you specify a low frequency, and it "monoizes" everything below it, which should be done in pretty much every song ever. The low end should always be mono, and this does it for you assuming you didn't already have it that way.
7. Gain - Changes the volume, what did you expect?

Here is the second one, called LoudMax: http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?id=2060

This is a maximizer, just like many, many other VSTs, but this one is special because it barely distorts your sound at all! I've tried many maximizers, and this one is probably my favorite. It has two sliders, one for the compression level, and one for the output volume (which you would usually want on maximum, if you are using it on the master track). It automatically limits your sound once it's done, so you don't have to worry about that. It keeps your sound in the yellow zone the entire time, exactly where it should be. Even at high compression levels, the output is almost identical to the original, but louder. That is the goal of most maximizers, and this one does it well.

These are pretty much the only two VSTs I use, nearly everything else is native LMMS. It would be awesome if LMMS had things like this in the future!

Have fun mastering your tracks!