Any marketing tips for my music?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Any ways for me to get my music out there more? Just wondering
Working with a team, and spend money to make money :|
Durk1 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:48 pm
Any ways for me to get my music out there more? Just wondering
This is a trick I learned from Youtubers and a Youtuber, who uses Lmms to make his music.
And some stuff I figured out, on my own. ;)
re-edit

Try your luck posting it on Youtube or Vimeo, or on multiple music uploading sites.
One user on the forum, tried Vine.
He posted a looping small music clip, of one of his tracks on Vine.
I don't know if he was successful or not.

But hey, try it and see if it works, for all you know, it might work for you. :)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:21 am
1) First off, make a Youtube channel under a fake/psuedo name.
Not really something that should be done.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801947?hl=en
Further:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPqhZwKWEnE
musikbear wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:41 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:21 am
1) First off, make a Youtube channel under a fake/psuedo name.
Not really something that should be done.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801947?hl=en
Further:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPqhZwKWEnE
Oh my goodness. Sorry about that. :P :cry:
I was going to say try Tic Toc.
But, according to the wiki, that is apparently for teens. :P :/
I would say reach to smaller channels on youtube or soundcloud (i prefer youtube) and send an email with a link to your song, if they like it provide them with a download link with the email that you sent.

It works to a lot of people but one thing I noticed is that you have to be more than a guy that makes music, you have to be someone who is present, someone that interacts with their fanbase.

I'm not a good example of this but it's just something I noticed as I grew older.
Hey. Look, I'm not a musician and I can't give you any professional advice to get you a million plays, but I have a few thoughts on that. Firstly, before the release of a track, it is very important to do its PR. You must do your best to make the snippet sound from every phone. Secondly, you must launch an advertisement for the track on social networks and make it as popular as possible. Many even use companies that are engaged in this, and this makes the task quite easier.
As a music producer, one of the most important aspects of success is getting your music heard. Whether you are an independent artist or a major label producer, the goal is to get your music to a wider audience. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) can be a powerful tool to help you achieve that goal.

SEO is a process of improving the visibility of a website or web page in search engine results. By optimizing your website for search engines, you can increase the number of visitors to your site and, in turn, the number of people that hear your music.

When it comes to SEO Optimization, there are several things you can do to ensure that your music producer website is optimized. The first step is to create content that is relevant to your target audience. This means creating content that is related to topics that your potential fans are interested in, such as music production, tips, and tricks, and industry news.

In addition to creating content, you should also optimize your website for search engine results by using keywords that your target audience is likely to search for. For example, if your music is hip-hop, then you should use keywords related to hip-hop such as “hip-hop beats” or “rap production.”

Another important aspect of SEO is link building. Link building involves getting other websites to link to your website. This can be done by submitting your website to directories, writing guest posts on other blogs, or even exchanging links with other websites. This will help to improve your website’s visibility and bring more people to your site.

Finally, one of the most important aspects of SEO is social media. By engaging with your fans on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, you can increase your reach and get more people to listen to your music.

By taking the time to optimize your website for SEO, you can help ensure that your music producer website is seen by a wider audience. This can lead to more people hearing your music and more opportunities for music producers.
IanLambert86UMz wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:40 pm
Hey. Look, I'm not a musician and I can't give you any professional advice to get you a million plays, but I have a few thoughts on that. Firstly, before the release of a track, it is very important to do its PR. You must do your best to make the snippet sound from every phone. Secondly, you must launch an advertisement for the track on social networks and make it as popular as possible. Many even use companies that are engaged in this, and this makes the task quite easier.
As an artist, promoting your music can be a challenging task, but with the right marketing strategy, you can reach a wider audience and increase your chances of success. Here are a few tips that can help you in your marketing efforts:

Utilize social media: Social media platforms are a great way to connect with your fans and share your music. Create a strong online presence by regularly posting updates, teasers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Collaborate with other artists: Collaborating with other musicians in your genre can help you reach new audiences and gain exposure.

Host live events: Live events are a great way to connect with fans and promote your music. Consider hosting concerts, meet and greets, or other live events to connect with fans and share your music in person.

Utilize email marketing: Email marketing is a powerful tool that can help you reach fans directly. Use email to share updates, new releases, and exclusive content with your subscribers.

In addition, it's important to ensure that your music is easily accessible to fans. A software like https://priceva.com/out-of-stock can help you check the availability of your music across different platforms, so you can make sure it's always in stock and ready for purchase. With these tips and the right tools, you can effectively promote your music and reach new audiences.