I have been struggling to make Jazz

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I have been working at it day after day but I just can't seem to come up with good jazz melodies. Is it normal to have days where you can't think of any good beats/melodies? It's kind of frustrating, to be honest with you. And I have been giving it 100% by the way. But hey, what can you do? I have also been making it a habit to use LMMS every single day so that I can learn and get better. My ultimate goal is to make music that makes myself and other people around me happy. It'll come to me eventually, I guess. Been making good use of LMMS Share to learn as well. I thank everyone for all the help so far and in the future.

I will be linking some jazz tracks that I draw inspiration from in the Inspirations section of the forums in the next few days so look for that!
DJStarbreaker wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:04 am
Is it normal to have days where you can't think of any good beats/melodies?
It seems that yes, whether you are amateur or professional (life as a sinusoid), :(
D.Ipsum wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:00 am
DJStarbreaker wrote:
Is it normal to have days where you can't think of any good beats/melodies?
It seems that yes, whether you are amateur or professional (life as a sinusoid), :(
Hum, I find the words uninteresting (perhaps there are subtleties of English that I don't understand ...).

But music sounds good (and better than mine ...).
DJStarbreaker wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:11 am
Only one of the worst youtubers to make music ever. Prepare for maximum CRINGE.
Please do not use our forum to shame-out any one.
Its in rules, and in rules also guidelines for how to use quotes, they must be refined!
Please follow this forums guidelines!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
DJStarbreaker wrote:
Is it normal to have days where you can't think of any good beats/melodies? It's kind of frustrating, to be honest with you. And I have been giving it 100% by the way.
Oh hecks yeah. It's not necessarily a bad thing, though. If you're having trouble, at the very least that means you're challenging yourself. Don't give up!