80's reverb

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Anyone know of any good free reverb's that are great for vocal's
Synthwave1984 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:06 am
I think a youtube example would do great here. There are very different '80-reverbs', so could you give an example of the one you thought off?
-But of the top.. I would say Plate would be a candidate..
Thank you found that tal reverb's sound great http://www.vst4free.com/index.php?dev=Togu_Audio_Line
musikbear wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:56 am
Synthwave1984 wrote:
I think a youtube example would do great here. There are very different '80-reverbs', so could you give an example of the one you thought off?
My thoughts exactly - Search "Free Plate Reverb" on Google and you should come up with that you're after. Unless that's really ambient, long-lasting stuff, in which case, search for "Free Chamber Reverb" or maybe Cathedral.
dddavidp wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:12 am
My thoughts exactly - Search "Free Plate Reverb" on Google and you should come up with that you're after. Unless that's really ambient, long-lasting stuff, in which case, search for "Free Chamber Reverb" or maybe Cathedral.
Welcome to the forums dddavidp.
dddavidp wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:12 am
musikbear wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:56 am
Synthwave1984 wrote:
Thank you