HELP WITH MIDI KEYBOARD

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I have a akai pro LPK25 midi keyboard I used to have lmms for windows ten developer update about a few months ago it worked fine no problems went to use it a few days ago and the lpk25 editor software wasn't responding and I had to use compatibility mode and last night it worked and lmms read it then this morning I went to use it and again had problems with the editor software I got it to work finally but then lmms still didn't have it as an input or output so I thought id download lmms beta version but its still not there in any settings the editor works but now lmms isn't reading it please help I dontwant to have to buy a new keyboard I just got it I am going to purchace a different keyboared but I dont want this one to be of no use to me at all
Can you try that again in English you're not even using sentences the part I might understand that it used to work have you tried uninstalling the soft ware run cccleaner and then install the keyboard software again

Can you try that again in English ?
You're not even using sentences. :(

The part I might understand, that it used to work.

Have you tried uninstalling the keyboard software, run cccleaner or somethng like that, and then install the keyboard software again?

I have not tried a midi controller on windows for a long time, but on Linux I do not have to install anything, for my midi controller to appear in lmms.