What would be a good way to promote your SoundCloud?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I think this will be the easy way.
First off, Welcome to the Forum Samantha France!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
Samantha France wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm
8 Tips for promoting music on SoundCloud
Sync up your social media. ...
Check out your demographics. ...
Collaborate. ...
Remix fellow artists. ...
Interact with others. ...
Fix your SoundCloud settings. ...
Fix your SoundCloud and Google SEO. ...
Go Pro.
As you can see i enhanced the word Rules
It is against the rules to post links to advertising!
Please do not do that again!
Thanks for the idea.
If you have a handful of epic sounding tunes, like for example 5 of them, put one or two of them on youtube, and close to the end of the vid, put your soundcloud channel. Fancy graphics and video editing software might help here.
Social media is definitely the best channel to promote your SoundCloud. Specifically, Instagram would fit the best for such campaigns. A lot of artists I know have seen significant traffic coming from there. Create engaging visuals, short clips, or behind-the-scenes stories to entice your audience.

For Instagram ad campaigns, you can use the adspy tool. It allows you to see what campaigns your competitors or other popular pages are running. In this way, you just can copy their strategies and drive traffic with no headaches.
Samantha France wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm
8 Tips for promoting music on SoundCloud
Sync up your social media. ...
Check out your demographics. ...
Collaborate. ...
Remix fellow artists. ...
Interact with others. ...
Fix your SoundCloud settings. ...
Fix your SoundCloud and Google SEO. ...
Go Pro
This Content Optimizer for SEO has become my go-to tool for crafting SEO-friendly content. Its data-driven approach and user-friendly interface make it indispensable for marketers aiming to enhance their online visibility.
Congratulations on your 22 followers on SoundCloud! Building a presence in the world of music and expanding your reach is an exciting journey. Here are some strategies to help you make yourself known:

Consistent Content Creation:
Keep creating and uploading music regularly. Consistency is key to staying engaged with your existing followers and attracting new ones. Share your best work and showcase your musical style.

Engage with Your Audience:
Respond to comments on your SoundCloud tracks. Engaging with your current audience helps build a sense of community. Ask for feedback and opinions on your music to encourage interaction.

Utilize Social Media:
Share your SoundCloud tracks on other social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Utilize relevant hashtags to increase visibility. These platforms can act as a funnel to direct more listeners to your SoundCloud profile.

Collaborate with Other Artists:
Collaborations can introduce your music to a new audience. Partner with other musicians, especially those with a larger following. This cross-promotion can be mutually beneficial.

Optimize Your SoundCloud Profile:
Ensure your SoundCloud profile is complete and represents your brand. Use a high-quality profile picture, write a compelling bio, and include links to your other social media or music platforms.

Explore SoundCloud Communities:
Join and participate in SoundCloud groups and communities relevant to your genre. Share your tracks and listen to others. Engaging in these communities can expose your music to a broader audience.

Seek Feedback and Reviews:
Share your music with bloggers, music reviewers, or online communities that focus on discovering new artists. Positive reviews can attract more attention.

Utilize SoundCloud Analytics:
Use SoundCloud's analytics to understand where your listeners are coming from, which tracks are performing well, and other relevant data. This information can help you tailor your strategy.

Create a Professional Website:
Establish an online presence beyond social media. A professional website can serve as a central hub for your music, providing more information about you, your releases, and upcoming events.

Explore Other Platforms:
While SoundCloud is a great platform, consider expanding to other music streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, or YouTube. Diversifying your presence can expose your music to a wider audience.

Remember, building a presence in the music industry takes time. Stay dedicated, continue refining your craft, and explore different avenues to connect with your audience. Good luck!
You are using social media, right? Have a Facebook page (not your personal profile)? Of course, growing a page or a Twitter account -- and that's another question, you have Twitter, right? -- is something in and of itself.

You have used tagging on SoundClou right? Though while I bring that up, I haven't had a ton of success by way of it (then again, I only have a single song on SC).

While the question is about SoundCloud, this is about getting yourself out there in the end. By way of more people hearing your music on SC, what do you hope to achieve (more than just plays, of course)? Are they finalized recordings or just demos9apps
collaboration is a good way