What would be a good way to promote your SoundCloud?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello all! I currently have 22 followers on SoundCloud, which I'm pretty happy with but how would someone like me make themselves known to the world of music?
Present your work in public (IRL), promote it on forums and social networks.

Hence those who like will follow you.

It's trivial, but I do not really know how to do otherwise.

There are also bad solutions: buy the "fans".

And the solutions you can think of when you reach a very good level: calling on communication professionals, contacting journalists, labels, etc.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:11 am

I never liked that solution either. It's so lame. :P
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:22 am
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:11 am

I never liked that solution either. It's so lame. :P
Outright, but apparently, this can impress :lol:
You can listen to other artists works give reviews on their tracks and that how get your work noticed. Other than that, I think D.Ipsum already mentioned rest of the valid options. Promote, promote, promote, give reviews, promote.
What everyone does, use online music promotion services, such as starzland they offer free trial for new users you get 50+ followers
DJStarbreaker wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:27 pm
Hello all! I currently have 22 followers on SoundCloud, which I'm pretty happy with but how would someone like me make themselves known to the world of music?
Hey DJStarbreaker, long time no see.
If you have a youtube channel, make a cool short video, advertising your music on soundcloud. Doing that might increase attention to your soundcloud. :D
Unfortunately there are too many people that want to improve the profile, refusing generally a constructive attitude and an inspiring point of view. You probably find a great quantity of artists and you should establish effective collaborations. The patience becomes essential to achieve your ambition. Good luck!
A critical part of your branding and marketing strategy is to ensure that audiences can quickly identify your music and find you on multiple platforms. How do you expect people to find you when you give them no info on your songs?

Make it CLEAR in your title and tags what your music is. Don’t title your song “djmustard trap remix by lemonademan”. Name it “DJ Mustard - 100 Bands (Trap Remix) - By LemonadeMan”. Make it look good (and easy to read). That will make it either for your fans to find your content, and might even get your music ranking on Google for “DJ Mustard Trap Remix”.

charleston concrete companies lawn care lexington sc
8 Tips for promoting music on SoundCloud
Sync up your social media. ...
Check out your demographics. ...
Collaborate. ...
Remix fellow artists. ...
Interact with others. ...
Fix your SoundCloud settings. ...
Fix your SoundCloud and Google SEO. ...
Go Pro. | Flower shop Miami Beach