.wav folder that i can't open

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I try to open .wav folder of closer acapella , i have convert it from mp3 to Wav but that can't open . :o
M9gza9 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 am
i have convert it from mp3 to Wav but that can't open
First i need to understand, it is the waveFILES that you cant open in lmms -right?
That could be because of bit-depth, if you incidently saved your wave-files in an odd depth, then lmms could appear to be hanging, but actually processing the file.
You should try to open them in Audacity, and if they open, try to save one file in audacity, and test that in lmms. If the file is fine, resave the others in audacity the same way.
There are also programs like irfanview, that can batch convert files
What program did you use to convert from mp3 to wave?

Please also tell us:
your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)
* Latency setting
* lmms sound device chosen
* a screenshots of error-state, if any

Besides that, since you are new here Welcome to the forum M9gza9 ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
There is no error message , i just put the folder on the sampler track and nothing appears :|
M9gza9 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:37 pm
There is no error message , i just put the folder on the sampler track and nothing appears :|
ahh did you remember to press the button with the round arrow?
That button need to be pressed, (or lmms need to be restarted), in order to update lmms with new folder/ new files
Thank you it working with audacity convert :)