SC Likes

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
How many ppl get happy when one of ur tracks gets 3 likes? just wonderin'!
Me! :D
3 likes is better than 0 likes. 8-)
I love how sound cloud will tell you when someone likes your song, but not when they unlike it. So you get happy when someone likes it, and hopefully forget that by the time you count your likes
in general all likes are nice :p
Unlikes are good because it is through unlike that you learn where you have to improve!
BUT
The prerequest for that is that the person who gives you a 'unlike' take time to explain what it is that is the reason for the unlike!
If that is done, unlikes are very valuable!
If they are not, they are worthless, and is nothing next to noise in cyberspace!
Therefore:
Remember always to explain your unlikes to the recipient, if you dont, you are just noise-makers and who want to be that?
musikbear wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:31 pm
Unlikes are good because it is through unlike that you learn where you have to improve!
BUT
The prerequest for that is that the person who gives you a 'unlike' take time to explain what it is that is the reason for the unlike!
If they are not, they are worthless, and is nothing next to noise in cyberspace!
Therefore:
Remember always to explain your unlikes to the recipient, if you dont, you are just noise-makers and who want to be that?
This advice was brought to you by the legendary Bear! XD
I have a edit: If you don't like a track, give the creator feedback! It all goes around!
musikbear wrote:
BUT
Therefore:
unlikes aren't that powerful unless they tell you that they did. this is true for dislikes, but unlikes only result in you having less likes than sound-cloud says that you received.
so it's probably best to skip the involvement of likes in all of self evaluation and only focus on comments. especially since it's most likely that someone just accidentally pressed like and immediately unliked it.
musikbear wrote:
Well, in a way, I'm a noise maker :yuck: