Sound Effects for your projects

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello,
My name is Olivier Girardot. I am a French Music Composer and Sound Designer located in Berlin. I work for art films, commercials, video games, board games, sound libraries and lately, virtual reality projects too.

I recently created my own Sound Effects website/Shop: http://www.ogsoundfx.com
You will find some high quality and professional sound effects of all kinds for your films and video games, at very affordable prices, and even a few free sounds.

There are 2 features: albums or single tracks, depending on your needs and budgets.
Albums offer a great deal with a large amount of sounds for prices going from $4,99 to $29.
And if you are looking for just a few tracks and only have a few bucks to spare, you can look for the specific tracks you need starting at $0,99.And you get a 50% discount for a minimum purchase of $10 worth of sounds.

And right now, there is an awesome Spring Deal on every albums of 80% discount on every album until March the 31st !
For example you can get this huge and very popular Guns & Explosions album for only $5,79 instead of $29 !

Oh and by the way, if you subscribe to the newsletter, you will receive 120 MB of free sounds!

I hope to see you soon at www.ogsoundfx.com !

Olivier Girardot
Sound Designer & owner @ OGsoundFX
OGSoundFX wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:02 am
Hello,
My name is Olivier Girardot. I am a French Music Composer and Sound Designer located in Berlin. I work for art films, commercials, video games, board games, sound libraries and lately, virtual reality projects too.

Olivier Girardot
Sound Designer & owner @ OGsoundFX
If you are who you claim to be.....
I have heard your name, mentioned a bunch of times around the net, by a handful
of fellow video game designers. So hello and welcome to the Lmms Forums Mr. Olivier.

But one more important thing, even though you are famous/semi famous, this is the Lmms Forums.
So the rules apply: no product advertising. :geek: :)
OGSoundFX wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:02 am
Hello,
My name is Olivier Girardot.
Hi, Welcome to the forum OGSoundFX !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

Yes its like Brandy says. LMMS is a non-profit open-source project, and people are most welcome to present their lmms-projects, but no sales are allowed. It clashes with the whole nature of lmms!
I would say we are fine with you giving a soundpack for signing up to your newletter, thats fine, but i must ask you, to edit your post, so no sales information/ sale-offers are retained. Tyia.