I Interviewed a girl who did a lot of music on LMMS

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi.I'm a longtime LMMS fan, I've never been on the forum before.

I interviewed a girl who did a lot of music on LMMS.LMMS - is a really good software that helps people without money, start making music.

https://elaizz-music.blogspot.com/2018/ ... laizz.html

We are waiting for new versions! And new features in the program! Unfortunately, I'm not a developer. And I can not help in developing, but I can tell about LMMS to all who want to study music creating.
Thank you.

I hope, this interview with Elaizz will help many beginning musicians understand that it is not necessary to give up a favorite thing!
Nirlimo wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:31 pm
Welcome to the forum Nirlimo !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
helps people without money, start making music.
That was afair one of the reasons Tobias Doerffel (Tobydox) started this project back i 02.
We are waiting for new versions! And new features in the program!
Soonish.. RC5 is regarded recommendable -Has issues!
I hope, this interview with Elaizz will help many beginning musicians understand that it is not necessary to give up a favorite thing!
True, and do tell Elaizz about this forum, and all we have in the lmms-community (links in the link above
Welcome to the forum Nirlimo !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
Thank you very much. I read it now
That was afair one of the reasons Tobias Doerffel (Tobydox) started this project back i 02.
I really appreciate this man! Did not know who came up with the LMMS, thank you for enlightenment!
Soonish.. RC5 is regarded recommendable -Has issues!
Yes, at the moment, my favorite VST plugins are not working well. Unfortunately :(
True, and do tell Elaizz about this forum, and all we have in the lmms-community (links in the link above
Ok, sure, I will. I remember how, few years ago, she told me about the LMMS DAW. This was my first DAW. And now my favorite :). I'm very glad to join to forum !
Nirlimo wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:31 pm

I interviewed a girl who did a lot of music on LMMS.LMMS - is a really good software that helps people without money, start making music.

https://elaizz-music.blogspot.com/2018/ ... laizz.html
Wow! Now this is amazing. As I was reading through your post
I had this feeling, it was Elaizz.
That's my facebook and lmms forum friend, of over 5 years. :D
She goes by the name kittynau, on this forum.

That was a nice interview Nirlimo.
I hope others read it and feel inspired too. :D
musikbear wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:25 pm
Yeah, she's actually a past member of the forum.
She's known as kittynau. She used to post here alot too. :D