SkyEye's "Alien" Competition!

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Welcome to Sky's Alien Competition!

You, entrant, are tasked with one thing and one thing only:

please me, mortal-

-i mean

Make something Alien.

How does one make alien music? Well put it this way. You're an alien. Never been exposed to music before at all, and then someone you abduct happens to have a laptop with LMMS on it. You meddle around a bit, and discover, lo and behold, it makes sounds!

Now, you make the beat that sounds best to you. Throw out all concepts of harmony, song structure, even "good" synth "bad" synth, and make something... different

I will personally rate any and all submissions (with the exception of if this topic gets flooded with submissions, which I highly doubt), to submit a track, post it wherever you so choose (YouTube or SoundCloud reccomended), and shoot me a private message via LMMS forums, or (more preferably) send me a message via Discord at skyeyemccix #2923

To stress this: This competition is 100% for pure fun. No other intention. No monetary gain. No fame. The winners get nothing but the satisfaction that a little stranger on the internet happens to like their track! (The winner also gets an invitation to my private discord server, but that doesn't really mean much, now does it?)

The rating system is a 100-point percent-based system. The rating value will be determined on the following criteria:
  • (50%) Uniqueness - How "different" or original the idea or concept behind the track is
  • (35%) Listenability - How "listenable" the track is to the average "musical noob" (a person who just randomly finds your track on the internet with no idea of its' intention)
  • (10%) Unexpectedness - Goes hand-in-hand with uniqueness, this shows just how "unexpected" the sound sounds like. The initial shock of listening to it, and realizing it isn't your normal track
  • (5%) Me - My own absolutely biased (yes, I'll admit I am biased as hell with personal ratings) point of view. (if you're curious, I love classic rock, classical, electro house, and american dubstep, and hate hip-hop, trap, and screamo metal) Please don't consider this option too much; make a track that sounds unique to you!
Final words:
Remember, this isn't a "Make the best song ever" contest, this is a "Make a stupid song that sounds decent" contest. Think of it like creating a whole new genre; many people won't like it. Or think of it like making muffins for the first time without consulting even the most basic of cook books; you have a goal (to make something "alien"), but how you get there is an absolute forest of ways.
SkyEyeMCCIX wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 3:12 am
Pieces for ultrasounds are accepted?
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:19 am
SkyEyeMCCIX wrote:
Ultrasound music? Never heard of such a thing; so long as it can be listened to through normal means (ie, a physical speaker), it's accepted
SkyEyeMCCIX wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 3:32 am
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:19 am
SkyEyeMCCIX wrote:
Ultrasound music? Never heard of such a thing; so long as it can be listened to through normal means (ie, a physical speaker), it's accepted
:lol: