salvare i preset

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello everyone, I have a problem that haunts me for some time. LMMS use to create the live set, unfortunately every time I close and re-launch the saved preset LMMS above is not complete!! that are loaded only the preset faders and knobs or push-encoder! presets that I have given to the buttons are not loaded, so I have to redo all the work manually. the case of more than 300 preset data to the buttons it comes to hours of configuration, which honestly ..... I think that anyone who does not want to reconfigure! Unfortunately I have not found anything on the net about it, I turn to you because I think to be the 'unique in the world that has this problem! how can I fix this? thanks in advance.
to summerize: Your individual instruments made as presets loose the settings ? right
I have never seen that problem.
Have you saved all individual preset-instruments under own name? Try that.
If this is not suficient you need to post:
OS
version of lmms

Br.
I installed the latest version of LMMS on ubuntu Maverik, presets are saved through ctrl + s. I repeat are not saved only assigned to preset buttons
save all your presets as indivudual named presets. I know thats work perfectly, but your method should work to -ti does not, so try nameing the presets.
i recomend lmms 0.4.9 at the moment. 0.4.10 has some isues.
Br.
you use the 0.4.10, use this version because 0.4.9 is not loaded just saved projects because there is no plugin, told me that he could not loaded libmidiconf. For this reason I use the version 0.4.10, in part, I resolved, but on the other hand I find myself with this issue of the buttons with 4.10.