Thanks.

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello!

Some of you might not know me but I'm using LMMS for three years now and I have been active in the LMMS forum for so long.

So, why am I writing this?
I am switching to FL Studio.
And this is why: I got a lot of support from my friends and they got me FL Studio as a present for my birthday. So, now I'm currently studying FL Studio and I have to say I really like it, it's quiet similar to LMMS.
I never really thought about buying FL, but since I started using this DAW, I feel like this would not have been a bad investment. But - lets stop praising FL.
This doesn't mean that I quit LMMS forever, I plan to use LMMS as my second DAW (maybe for collabs, tutorials, and some original songs)

But I want to say thank you to everybody who gave me feedback and supported me throughout the years. Time flies so fast.

Special thanks goes out to:

musikbear - You always helped me, especially when I was just starting out. I remember that you made a synth for me, because I wanted to sound like OVERWERK xD

brandystarbrite - Your feedback and support was incredible! Some of my posts did not get much attention, but in nearly every post, you wrote a reply. I also want to thank you again for making that pipe guy sound, it sounded awesome!

Mayo Staccato - Collabing with you was awesome, this happened two years ago!

the developers - Without you, LMMS wouldn't exist, so does my music. You made an incredible program capable of nearly every type of music. You can push the production quality with this program so damn high. I'm grateful I found this program and that you, the developers, improve it with every update!

And thank you to all the other users!

I wish you all the best (I'm not leaving :P)

ACYDE
ACYDE Music wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:22 pm
(I'm not leaving :P)
Have a good trip with FL!
Dude, no probs. 8-)
I was glad to help you as much as possible. All of us were.
And if it wasn't for you, asking for a pipe sound, (which took me 5 months to fully figure out) :lol:
it might have taken me a tiny while longer, to fully understand Synth1.
It actually motivated me, to learn more stuff in Synth 1 too.

Hope to see you back with us, Lmms'ing very soon. 8-)
Later doods! 8-)
You're a pro, guy, and anyway is difficult to began a serious music career with lmms, so i think a lot of people will understand the switch you did. Anyway you can continue posting track on discord for feed, saying that was made in fl.
I hope the best :)
ACYDE Music wrote:
Gods speed! Good luck in the industry !
D.Ipsum wrote:
ACYDE Music wrote:
(I'm not leaving :P)
Have a good trip with FL!
Thank you man!
brandystarbrite wrote: Dude, no probs. 8-)
I was glad to help you as much as possible. All of us were.
And if it wasn't for you, asking for a pipe sound, (which took me 5 months to fully figure out) :lol:
it might have taken me a tiny while longer, to fully understand Synth1.
It actually motivated me, to learn more stuff in Synth 1 too.

Hope to see you back with us, Lmms'ing very soon. 8-)
Later doods! 8-)
Synth1 is a beast!
5 months is damn long man xD
H4CKTON3 wrote: You're a pro, guy, and anyway is difficult to began a serious music career with lmms, so i think a lot of people will understand the switch you did. Anyway you can continue posting track on discord for feed, saying that was made in fl.
I hope the best :)
Thank you for you offer!
All the best to you too!
musikbear wrote:
ACYDE Music wrote:
Gods speed! Good luck in the industry !
Thanks, but I dont think I'll make it in the music industry xD
I'm still making music for fun, sure I'm happy when someone comments my videos/likes them, but I do most of this for the fun, and I think I have nearly the same goal as in the beginning!