outbursts

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
In my opinion if you want to learn to make real good music enters a music academy, learn to play an instrument or practice your ear very much, I said a lot. The chance to make good music just watching tutorial videos on youtube is only 1% , if you want to do something more complex just by entering a music academy or training your ear a lot (which is very difficult). People who know theory do not want to pass the knowledge as easy because they have suffered to learn, it may seem stupid but many people think that way, in youtube I only see tutorial videos (which is not tutorial) are songs ready. I am not criticizing who learns on youtube but it is 1% as I said. I do not see advanced theory tutorial here in this forum, only the basic or people who have preferred to remove the video. Musical theory is important but boring, confusing, complex and knowing scales is not enough, on the internet nobody will teach you this in an easy way p Or some people are selfish. But that's everyone's taste, if you like what you do, keep going.
You're true, but if some like don't share a lot it 's not for the reasons you said.

Music is not as simple as a vid tut saying how to make a cake, nor is it simple to explain it in videos.

Plus it's not only technical but emotional and nobody can teach you emotions...

So it's a lot of technical and skills training ( i'm in music for almost 30 years now and I'm still learning nowadays.

As said in te other topic you have to practice and learn a lot, then when you get some technics you can involve emotions in your music, because it is not pure maths as certain peoples will tell you in their videos, getting scales and rythm theory is not a goal but a tool.
Will learning theory help you become a better musician? Absolutely.

Do you need to learn theory to be a successful musician? Well, Paul McCartney still doesn't read or write music.
Barretoproducer wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:31 pm
People who know theory do not want to pass the knowledge as easy because they have suffered to learn
I recent that
I have tough curriculums that are incomparable in complexity, The one task is to vacuum the latin c*** out of it, and make it accessible -The same thing for music-theory
Musical theory is important but boring, confusing, complex
Boring??!
If you feel that -Stop with music!
Its like you say "I like to eat, but i find cooking boring" Fine! See you in a restaurant, then
Barretoproducer wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:31 pm
People who know theory do not want to pass the knowledge as easy because they have suffered to learn
I recent that
I have tough curriculums that are incomparable in complexity, The one task is to vacuum the latin c*** out of it, and make it accessible -The same thing for music-theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhkwmAB ... cH1Rs56V8c
Musical theory is important but boring, confusing, complex
Boring??!
If you feel that -Stop with music!
Its like you say "I like to eat, but i find cooking boring" Fine! See you in a restaurant, then
Sahaathyva wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:39 pm
then when you get some technics you can involve emotions in your music,
So true....... :D