Greetings...New LMMS user

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi! I'm new to this forum...recently, I recorded 5 instrumental tracks with LMMS and is here to share and get support for future ideas. I hope that I can help bring what I create to the table and can inspire other users. Future tracks on the way.

--Long time hard rock/heavy metal fan, turned current edm/chill/jazz music crooner
@emanthehouseboy
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:42 am
Hi! I'm new to this forum...
Hi, Welcome to the Forum emanthehouseboy !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
Welcome. :)
Recently made FIVE tracks? Sigh. I wish I was fast... Sooooo...you've uploaded them? Or have SoundCloud links or something?
I've just last weekend gotten on the SoundCloud bandwagon... have several tracks uploaded, and apparently my free account allows me 166 minutes more music-time I can upload. That... will probably last a long time. Long, long time...

I still rec it tho, because you can put SoundCloud links in the description of you LMMS sharing uploads, so people can hear it even if they don't have the particular mix of non-LMMS-standard instruments and samples you use. It's frustrating to download someone's LMMS file and you can't hear anything because they used "SomeObscureSoundfont.sf2" or something... Can't really blame them tho... I've just discovered Soundfont collections myself... and am using quite a lot now.
I do have a SoundCloud page...and in addition, I'm on BandLab as well. I have uploaded all 5 tracks to both services and will happily share them on this platform if anyone's interested. I caught on quickly recording those tracks because I've watched YT videos on how to write and create songs, via other platforms and apps [i.e., GarageBand on iOS and BandLab] as well as some tutorials with LMMS, and it's not really that hard. Due to its intuitiveness, programming the drum beats, the rhythm/electric/bass guitars, and a little piano were a piece of cake.

What really got the process going were the VST plugins that I saw--the Steel Bass and Electric, Acoustic, and Trash Guitar(s). The moment I tested them out, along with a little chorus/flanger effect, then that's when it took off and lead to recording those pending 5 tracks that I'll be posting...

Just a little 2 cents
@peddisai, sorry I'm late...

So far, I've done 6 tracks with this clever app! It's been fun. The more platforms you share, the better! I'm still in my baby-steps with LMMS, but music means more to me than money. It's been a great learning experience...