Free Samples in android app

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Gps wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:11 pm
So you want copy right on something you did not create ? :x

Let me make this simple for you, it seems you need it.
You can't make you're own program, use stuff from LMMS and then sell it.
Hi
I'm a little disappointed because I want to do applications. I have the sounds of piano and others but I only need drums. If I find a way to generate percussion sound from LMMS instruments, I'll let you know. Please see the questions above. I'm a beginner and I don't have any midi machines. You think me maybe that would only steal music from others. This is a bit wrong because I did not steal and went to the forum to ask if it is ok and I got the answer that I did not ask if it is possible to synthesize these sounds. I understand the sale of such applications a bit, because how much do you know GarageBand applications where are you 100% sure that you can publish music and earn on it? I met with the application where you have a studio in the application and nothing about publishing on youtube, Spotify does not write. I do not know how it is with earning on apple Garageband but we know that we can publish. If I gave it for free, users would have to bother with ads and if they buy for a symbolic amount, that's ok and I can reset the ads or give a minimal banner at the top or back so that it can be censored in the youtube film. It is understandable to sell such an application because someone had to do it. If you have different services where procedures with audio files are performed, it also costs money. The very work of man. And I would do all the graphics myself. I repeat the question. You can somehow tone the sounds of the drums or use LMMS sounds (if you arrange several sounds in a piano roll)
NewMusicaq wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:58 am
I repeat the question. You can somehow tone the sounds of the drums or use LMMS sounds (if you arrange several sounds in a piano roll)
No.
NewMusicaq wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:23 pm
Hi
I am thinking about creating a mobile application
Can I use LMMS samples for app. For profit use. Must I credit LMMS. I want to use samples but if you have drums and melody instrument give me link or send vst name. I need exclusive copyright to music created with samples or drums instruments . Drums: Hihat, Clap, kick (instrument included in LMMS), Snare, shaker and melody.
I don't want to credit but if it required, I'll do it.
Well I hope you have get your answer which you are want to achieve but if you have not got it then after lot of search on net I have found these Samples from android developer official site and I think it's really helpful to you but I can't share a link here So you have to find it yourself on the net.
frrich13 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:54 pm
NewMusicaq wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:23 pm
Hi
I am thinking about creating a mobile application
Can I use LMMS samples for app. For profit use. Must I credit LMMS. I want to use samples but if you have drums and melody instrument give me link or send vst name. I need exclusive copyright to music created with samples or drums instruments . Drums: Hihat, Clap, kick (instrument included in LMMS), Snare, shaker and melody.
I don't want to credit but if it required, I'll do it.
we need more apps like this
I think so too and I think we should support such apps developers
bethoust wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:10 pm
Copyright should be treated very carefully. If you use someone else's layout or model without the author's request, then you can simply be sued. It is better to ask the permission of the author of the layout that you want to use.
True! However. If the licence is MIT, you are free to use all assets as you want.
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome bethoust !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
thanks for sharing working app