Do you consider yourself addicted to the internet?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I want freely say that it is possible to find a good job on the internet. This time I decided to use (link removed) where are a lot of tips and solution to do it faster and much easier as well.
I am addicted to my phone and work. I usually use a lot of apps like call recording program here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/call-reco ... 1503665233 because i use such tools for recording some calls from clients.
I think I am addicted to information. We had a power cut this morning when I awoke. First thing I did was turn on the talk radio news! (Battery powered radio) 😊
Somewhat dependant on a few websites /apps (IMDb, Wikipedia, YouTube, etc.), but I occasionally avoid social media for a few days at a time.

So, not addicted, but I'm aware of the danger.
Barretoproducer wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:47 pm
We all know that technology helps us a lot to compose and do other things, but do you consider yourself addicted to the internet or not?
YES and im glad
The idea that some board room full of rich bastards are purposely designing the apps and websites I use in order to encourage my addiction made me pissed off enough that I have cut back significantly. (its only been a week or so) :D

I hate the idea that my mind has been hijacked so that someone else can profit. And that anger is a great motivator for me to take my life back.
sazers wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:40 am
I am addicted to my phone and work. I usually use a lot of apps like call recording program here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/call-reco ... 1503665233 because i use such tools for recording some calls from clients.
As far as apps are concerned, I think I'm the most addicted to apps
Because I use mobile social media apps all the time
How can you diagnose if you are addicted to the internet?

Are you preoccupied with using the internet?
Are you unable to resist your desire to use the internet?
Do you have to use the internet for certain amounts of time in order to feel satisfied? And is that amount of time increasing?
Do you try to decrease your online time over and over again, only to fail?
When you can't use the internet, do you find yourself in a bad mood, anxious, or irritable?
Do you stay online for longer periods of time than you mean to?
Have you hidden from others the amount of time you spend online?
Do you have any problems with your school or job performance due to your internet use?
Has your internet use created relationship problems with family or friends?

What's your answer?
right now I consider myself addicted because of the online games I play
it sometimes pisses me off
What type of online games do you play? I'm so bored these days, need to entertain myself.)