Does Arturia Minilab Mkii work on LMMS?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hej Musikbear,

Yes, the support hardware list is very useful, actually the first place I looked. The hardware vendors should know that LMMS support is a selling point. It might be good to define what features need to work before a keyboard can be included on the supported list.

What is not yet solved though, is how to assign the Arturia's drum pads to a different instrument than the keys.

Thanks to you all!
Hi Notjon,

Do the push dials #1 and #9 work properly for you? For example, if you connect them to a volume control, are they able to turn over the full volume range?

I've tried it out with LMMS 1.1.3, but not sure if it is a problem with just the keyboard I'm looking at, or a general problem.

When I try with dial #1 or #9, the volume jumps from 0 to 50% and barely moves at all after that. When I try with dial #2 it works fine.

Thanks

Edit 1: just noticed my LMMS is years behind. Will upgrade and try again.

Edit 2: Tried after upgrading to 1.2.1 and it behaves the same.
mic704b wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:22 am
Hi Notjon,

Do the push dials #1 and #9 work properly for you? For example, if you connect them to a volume control, are they able to turn over the full volume range?
sorry did not see this (I hadn't got notifications switched on for this thread :( ).
I'll double check & get back to you, might be a couple of days tho.