sql injection ?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
is it just me or does this look like somoene has done an sql injection

Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

becasue i keep seeing this on the forum.
lmmsguy29 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:40 am
is it just me or does this look like somoene has done an sql injection

Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

becasue i keep seeing this on the forum. oh ouch stop ! how annoying.

becasue i keep seeing this on the forum. oh ouch stop ! how annoying. how dare you attack the lmms comunity. we will shine on like a becon in the night ! you will never stop the music !
i have alerted the moderater. or who ever keeps up with this website of an sql injection. because i can tell from my limited programming experecne that that's what it is. no one would be that stupid to leave tracks like that. no on would harm a website in reality. maybe virtually but no ethical hacker would do that. so what's up with that ?
thats' not ok and in all honesty don't attack our website
lmmsguy29 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:14 am
thats' not ok and in all honesty don't attack our website. i guess i'm just upset because we make music here. that's what we do
here's a tip for them it's control alt delete but it's controled by user