U.F.O. 2 VST

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Does anyone have a .dll of this they can share? I wouldn't ask except it was released free. Based on the demos I've seen, it's great for some darker-sounding atmosphere, but the download links are all broken, so I figured I'd at least ask. There's another U.F.O. VE VST out there, but it doesn't seem to sound the same.

Thanks.
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:15 pm
Does anyone have a .dll of this they can share? I wouldn't ask except it was released free. Based on the demos I've seen, it's great for some darker-sounding atmosphere, but the download links are all broken, so I figured I'd at least ask. There's another U.F.O. VE VST out there, but it doesn't seem to sound the same.

Thanks.
UFO 2? That vst sounds familiar :geek:
Did you check the KVR Audio site?
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:

Thanks.
...Honestly .. two clicks and:
http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... on&id=1459
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:31 am
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:

Thanks.
I have, yes; the link is broken for V2.
musikbear wrote:
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:

Thanks.
...Honestly .. two clicks and:
http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... on&id=1459
That's the Zone Edition, which as I said doesn't sound the same as the V2.
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:52 am
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:31 am
I have, yes; the link is broken for V2.
Wooah! o_O
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
arrh - and you are sure the v2 has been freeware?
I found that one as a link to v2..
I would guess that the one Zed. is freeware, and the new one v2 is not -but idk
musikbear wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:39 pm
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
arrh - and you are sure the v2 has been freeware?
I found that one as a link to v2..
I would guess that the one Zed. is freeware, and the new one v2 is not -but idk
Yes, they were all freeware (v1, v2, v2.1 and ZE) released by VSTZONE, but it looks like their homepage hasn't been active since 2015 which explains the broken links. The Zone Edition is actually the latest of the series and the last one I was able to find anywhere (vst4free still has it for example), but I was hoping to get a copy of the 2 or 2.1 as those seem to have more what I was looking for. I knew it was a bit of a long shot to ask if anyone here might have the .dll, but figured I'd at least try.
It's a bummer, too, they had a couple other plugins that were great-sounding and unique. It's too bad they gave up on it.
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:19 am
Yes, they were all freeware (v1, v2, v2.1 and ZE) released by VSTZONE, but it looks like their homepage hasn't been active since 2015 which explains the broken links. The Zone Edition is actually the latest of the series and the last one I was able to find anywhere (vst4free still has it for example), but I was hoping to get a copy of the 2 or 2.1 as those seem to have more what I was looking for. I knew it was a bit of a long shot to ask if anyone here might have the .dll, but figured I'd at least try.
It's a bummer, too, they had a couple other plugins that were great-sounding and unique. It's too bad they gave up on it.
I just checked some other sites. It seems that all links, to that UFO 2 and UFO 2.1 vst on other sites, have all been removed too. I think that it's possible, that the creators of that plugin, are probably planning to turn that version, into a commercial product or something. Or maybe, they have an unknown personal reason, for removing it from all of those sites.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:49 am
I just checked some other sites. It seems that all links, to that UFO 2 and UFO 2.1 vst on other sites, have all been removed too. I think that it's possible, that the creators of that plugin, are probably planning to turn that version, into a commercial product or something. Or maybe, they have an unknown personal reason, for removing it from all of those sites.
As cheap as I am sometimes, I almost wish, but it seems as though they're no longer in business at all. Their site has been down since about 2016 with no updates since 2015, and many of their products can't be found on the free sites any longer.