Making lo-fi music in LMMS?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Anyone have any advice on making lo-fi music in LMMS? I had an idea for a game, and I wanted the soundtrack to be lo-fi/vaporwave based.
(Just as a side: I mainly use soundfonts for my music. I rarely ever use any of the other plugins, but any help is greatly appreciated!)
hey man just downlode a lofi drum kit or something and then add reveb and reverb delay
King-of-Blue-Screens wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:13 am
Anyone have any advice on making lo-fi music in LMMS?
::
I mainly use soundfonts for my music. I rarely ever use any of the other plugins, but any help is greatly appreciated!)
LoFi is different from 8-bit. LoFi is simply a question about the number of frequencies that are available, and that is very easy to restrict with just an EQ
I made a tut for that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yym_0_oxjGo&t=83s

But i think you mean 8-bit, because you want to make a retro-game?

Then soundfonts does exists, we dont have any in lmms, but the presets gameboy, sfxr, and commandore all make great 8-bit sounds.
There are a gazillion of VSTs free online for 8-bit too
King-of-Blue-Screens wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:13 am
Anyone have any advice on making lo-fi music in LMMS? I had an idea for a game, and I wanted the soundtrack to be lo-fi/vaporwave based.
(Just as a side: I mainly use soundfonts for my music. I rarely ever use any of the other plugins, but any help is greatly appreciated!)
Topic has been moved to production help.

PS: Check musikbears post above. :)