MT POWER DrumKit compatibility with LMMS?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi guys,
Apologies if this post does not come into the type accepted on the forum. It's just that I wondered whether anyone else has successfully installed and used "MT POWER DrumKit" on LMMS 1.2.1? I have tried numerous times to do so, but even when successfully creating a track involving MTPDK, when I go back to a saved project, the drum sound has defaulted to the installed sound font (General User GS v1.471.sf). Apologies if this is not a question for the forum, but I'm pulling my hair out .... if MTPDK is not compatible with LMMS, I'll just uninstall it.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Phil ....
Phil James wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:03 pm
when I go back to a saved project, the drum sound has defaulted to the installed sound font (General User GS v1.471.sf).
Wt*! :?
That sounds crazy odd
This MT-PDK i do not know at all, but it must be midi-based??
Is there any library with samples -those you could use as samples in AFP, but i suspect you want to 'program' percussion-lines, and use them in lmms. There was a similar thread a few days back, but it it is not easy to achieve that, because the drum-kit-vst has to be able to receive midi-signals, and respond to those. Afair the thread was about vst Battery
But that reverting to GeneralUser ... thats ...Odd :?
Sorry but i have no clue
OK, thanks for replying anyway .... I think I'll uninstall it, it looks good, but it's more trouble than it's worth.

Phil ...