maximum sample length?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
does anyone know the maximum sample length for the AudioFileProcessor? seems to max out at around 3 minutes. when i load a 7 minutes wav only about half of the track loads.

any insight into this problem with long samples with AudioFileProcessor?

THANKS!
well, actuallay -if you play the loaded track, you will find that all is loaded. It is only the graphical representation that is truncated. This is however a glitch, and it is in the 'todo' box. (If for some reason your whole piece is not loaded, it is simply the ram that is insuficient).
Br.
well i can play the whole track in the 'sample track' but not if i load the track into the audiofileprocessor instrument. when loaded into the audiofileprocessor i get about 3 minutes of the sample.

same problem with the whole WAV not showing graphically but the whole track is there in the sample track.

i KNOW i have enough RAM. there is def. an issue with sample length when used with audiofileprocessor and not the 'sample track' feature. the only reason why i'm trying to do this is so i can trigger the sample via midi. you can't trigger through the sample track. you can of course press play but the play button cannot be routed to midi unfortunately. i may just have to use my 'long' samples through the sample track and shorter samples through the audiofileprocessor instrument plugin.