As a decade long user of FL studio I'm finally home...

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
LMMS is amazing

I think the time signature coding in LMMS is the best ever, Logic and pro tools is similar, but FL Studio has a bad coded time signature, it's not functioning properly or something till this day, but LMMS is so good! I'm never going back to FL Studio again.

However I would like to record midi input without entering the piano roll every time!

I'm such a fan you can't believe it!
MaxK wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:34 pm
LMMS is amazing
I think the time signature coding in LMMS is the best ever, Logic and pro tools is similar, but FL Studio has a bad coded time signature, it's not functioning properly or something till this day, but LMMS is so good! I'm never going back to FL Studio again.
However I would like to record midi input without entering the piano roll every time!
Great that you like LMMS!
I am not sure i understand
I would like to record midi input without entering the piano roll every time!
Can FLs 'record' midi-notes played on either midi-kb or pc-keyboard directly in song-editor?
The huge difference where FLs is way ahead, is sound-management in general.
We have no recording, and no usage of direct samples from a wave-file-editor. Default image-line instrument plugins are also of higher quality
https://imgur.com/fxG6dd5

Here's a picture explaining what I mean...
MaxK wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:38 am
Here's a picture explaining what I mean...
You mark Sample-track but thats just an oversight -right?
Its MIDI recording you want to initiate from song-editor, so Sample-track has no role here -right?
The procedure needed would be kind of how automation is recorded in song-editor, because the MIDI-block for the recording, would still have to be selected.
..Well imo it is a lot of redesign for a very little gain in workflow, but thanks for the suggestion.

-What does you all think..
It that a missed feature?
Right, just an oversight.
MaxK wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:34 pm
LMMS is amazing

Nice to have you here on the forum dude.