Do you often edit zasfx controllers on AdvacedUI? Read on..

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I plan to add more zasfx-controllers to LMMS' own UI
But which one are most wanted/ missed
zasfx-lmms-ui has space for at least 30 controllers. I do not know yet how challenging it is to add them, but i want to know what to attempt to add.
In the comments i invite you to list 10 controllers that you wish was on the LMMS-ui (like PORT RES FREW & BW already are) so you did not have to set them on the zasfx-ui, and of cause most relevant -cant automate!
I would prefer that each of you do NOT read each others suggestions -Simply list YOUR most missed zasfx controllers, without looking at what other peeps has listed ad theirs
IOW
Dont get inspired by others lists
List YOUR own!
Hello

I think filters and adsr would be good and internal fx control would be the top.

The top of the top would be to use the zynfusion ui...i use it now on ardour and it s muche clear and simple to use, more logical ;)
I do miss automation on zasfx , but would not know what knobs I am exactly missing.

I think you ( musikbear) know this better them me. :)
musikbear wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:48 am
which one are most wanted/ missed
different genres different automation needs. Being able to choose different controllers in different cases would be the key
I would like some wet/dry knobs in the fx's (if possible) and you can choose on the drop line which fx you would like to automate. sometimes i wanted to automate the distortion of an acid trance preset but not possible because it was internal, so I just usually layer them as a small remedy
vortexsupernova wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:20 am
I would like some wet/dry knobs in the fx's (if possible) and you can choose on the drop line which fx you would like to automate. sometimes i wanted to automate the distortion of an acid trance preset but not possible because it was internal, so I just usually layer them as a small remedy
If at all i will only be able to add existing zasfx-dials, and no 'wildcards'
We have 7 dials in zasfx that are available on LMMS-UI
We have space for many more, but they must be actual dials inside zasfx