covid19 ..ya

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
79 posts
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:18 am
And this whole virus thing is super strange.
Well it is not 'strange' in the meaning of "something / someone is manipulating our future | biig-conspiracy-plot"
Sorry but it is not
Vira has been part of this world for aeons! There are absolute proof for plat vira 1000 y back and in general vira are believed to be ~40 mio y 'old'
So not strange..?
Ohhh they are STRANGE! They are SO strange, that there to this day is no explanation that fits Darwinian biology, that can explain vira!
Some vira is actually part of US! They are parts of you and me, and they are certainly NOT benign and harmless! They are anything but that!
Vira are NOT made by man!
This one included!
The group 'corona-vira' is huge, and has members that attacks mammals fish and birds.
Indecently..
In biology-terms vira are 'regarded as more successful' that any other group in the biosphere. That truth will be the result, if you study diversity in span of existence..
Obs i does my best to avoid the words 'alive | living -and alike. because vira.. The are not and have not EVER been ..alive!!! *yelp*
musikbear wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:29 pm
Obs i does my best to avoid the words 'alive | living -and alike. because vira.. The are not and have not EVER been ..alive!!! *yelp*
I have always been fascinated by the fact that something which technically isn't alive can still evolve and spread. It's like that whole "teaching matchboxes to play tic-tac-toe" thing but completely autonomous. And also hazardous to living things.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Gps wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:52 pm
I am also worried about what comes next, because I am 99% sure there is a plan behind this virus or they are using the virus for their plan.

Public Enemy - Fight the power

People, people we are the same
No we're not the same
'Cause we don't know the game
What we need is awareness, we can't get careless
I think alot of people around the world, have come to that conclusion too.
It's kinda scary when you think about it. And this whole virus thing is super strange.

And wow! Those pharmaceutical companies, are making alot of money this year.
Why am I not surprised at all. :P

The lyrics in that Public Enemy song, are really interesting though.
I once saw an interview with Chuck D, that how I know he is referring to the NWO or what ever they are called, with those lines.
musikbear wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:29 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
And this whole virus thing is super strange.
Well it is not 'strange' in the meaning of "something / someone is manipulating our future | biig-conspiracy-plot"
Sorry but it is not
Vira has been part of this world for aeons! There are absolute proof for plat vira 1000 y back and in general vira are believed to be ~40 mio y 'old'
So not strange..?
Ohhh they are STRANGE! They are SO strange, that there to this day is no explanation that fits Darwinian biology, that can explain vira!
Some vira is actually part of US! They are parts of you and me, and they are certainly NOT benign and harmless! They are anything but that!
Vira are NOT made by man!
This one included!
The group 'corona-vira' is huge, and has members that attacks mammals fish and birds.
Indecently..
In biology-terms vira are 'regarded as more successful' that any other group in the biosphere. That truth will be the result, if you study diversity in span of existence..
Not created by man, then how come there is a patent on covid 19 ?
Or is that part of the fake news ?
Gps wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:46 pm
Not created by man, then how come there is a patent on covid 19 ?
Or is that part of the fake news ?
Yee.. or one made ...especially for .......today
If so...
It expires tomorrow !
There is something I can't explain, its a weird feeling I have about it.

But lets say I find this virus a damn convenience for Macron.

He suddenly has an excuse to put the army in the streets and tell people (yellow jackets) to stay indoors.

And although compared to France very little, I did see the protest in Europe grow.

A patent on a virus does not help making this gut feeling go away.

Don't get me wrong, I am not denying there is a virus.

I do wonder if its engineered in a lab.
You did get the 1. april patent -i hope :)
Gps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:14 pm
I find this virus a damn convenience for Macron.
Even though there may be some truth in politicians using the situation for own purposes, it is still without doubt, not -NOT a man made virus!
But if i claim so, i would need to back it up with some facts -right.

If you asked me a week ago, i would had told you that the virus came from Scaled-Anteater (Pangoline.sp), that was illegally kept at a fishmarked in Hwunan, China, for special festival-consumption .
Now my qualified guess is -No..

The reason is a real horrorstory from Austria! A covid19 woman infected ..her cat!
In virology terms -That is a gamechanger!
The reason is that the most likely scenario after this calamity, is that the virus came from ..Man!
Imo the dangerous SARS-CoV2 is the result of a deceased employee, with something as benign as a simple cold, or perhaps o more severe influenza-type virus, at the fishmarked, infected one especially distressed Pangoline. This animal would then be the secondary host in a zoonosis infection, that hit an other fishmarked employee or visitor!
So from Man
To Pangolin
BACK To Man!
That is zoonosis and creates a very dangerous disease!

Every zoonosis step of a virus, makes that virus significantly more dangerous! ( -or destroys it, but then we never know..)
This is my theory about the aetiology (development of infectious potential) of this disease.
It is unfortunately a really bad scenario -for us.

About patents.
They are not for the virus, they are for the envelope protein receptors, meaning that those scientists that now has sequenced the viral genome, and pinpointed those viral-proteins, that are most suitable for a vaccine, they take out patents, on their sequences. So 'kind of' making patents for the cure.
Personally i do not like the ethics in that, but it is almost impossible not to happent, if the research is founded by huge medical / pharmaceutical companies :(
I do wonder if its engineered in a lab.
I hope you now understand that it is not. :)
Thank you, this is use full info.

You make allot more sense to me, then all the articles I read about it.

The patent not being for the virus, now that part does make sense to me too.

I have a problem with patents too, but patents are not always bad.
Been wondering though if patents on medicne should be illegal.
Gps wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:05 pm
Thank you, this is use full info.
You make allot more sense to me, then all the articles I read about it.
The patent not being for the virus, now that part does make sense to me too.
I have a problem with patents too, but patents are not always bad.
Been wondering though if patents on medicne should be illegal.
No not illegal, but it should be fully legal for scientists to communicate completely freely, but for now, that is not always the case.
Im happy i can remove some of the issues :)
musikbear wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:11 pm

No not illegal, but it should be fully legal for scientists to communicate completely freely, but for now, that is not always the case.
That how Linux came to live. It started with a few people, not liking they could not share their programs on UNIX.

I love the eula of Linux, it states you can share it with anybody.

There is also a famous rant of bill gates, complaining about how people can earn a living with free software. :P

And with bill gates I am back on topic. ;)
79 posts