covid19 ..ya

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
79 posts
Gps wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:27 pm
That how Linux came to live. It started with a few people, not liking they could not share their programs on UNIX.
Ohh! I see.. Interesting!
There is also a famous rant of bill gates, complaining about how people can earn a living with free software. :P
And with bill gates I am back on topic. ;)
lOOl.. ya free software is not loved in Seattle

.. but 'Rant'.. ?
Nooooo.....
That not a rant..
Thís is a ránt: ;P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q69v7KypXR8
Lmao, yep that a rant.

I usual understand german but in his case... lol
Bill Gates,........Corona Virus............interesting. :geek:
Bill gates wants every body in the world to get an vaccination.

This does make my alarm bells go off.

Although I can't find any proof, he did say something, lets call it weird, which he later on started to deny.

He did not mean it like how it got explained what he said.

He said he wanted to reduce the world population by vaccinations. :o

Funny how I can't find that video any more on you tube.
Gps wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:59 pm
He said he wanted to reduce the world population by vaccinations.
Just shows he's starting to get older, and make some worthing mistakes ;P
He meant something else, be sure of that.
His foundation is actually very kind to many different research groups, so he is 'giving back'
(Its also 'nicer' to be remembered in history for that)
It might have been a conspiracy source, were I saw it first, to them it was of course proof.

Through another website, I found:
Bill gates later said, that if all the people in Africa would get vaccinations, they would get less children.
That how he wanted to reduce the world population through vaccinations.....
Gps wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:11 pm
It might have been a conspiracy source, were I saw it first, to them it was of course proof.

Through another website, I found:
Bill gates later said, that if all the people in Africa would get vaccinations, they would get less children.
That how he wanted to reduce the world population through vaccinations.....
Ahhh Thatta thing...
So not Covid related at all
Yaaa well Eugenics is as least as old as Napoleon, though they had no idea that the selection-of-officers was Eugenics. :P
Afaik proposals to reduce world population is new, historically seen, most other Eugenic programs has aimed on more and 'better', and been first step for dominance-warfare -Like NAZI-Lebensborn. More and stronger Germans, for more and 'better' soldiers!
Sp Gates advocate pop-reduction.. (those sites says..) ... Interesting, but also controversial... But frankly -There are no other way!
2080 ~15 bio peeps on this rock..!
That will NOT be a smooth daily ride :|
Its not planet earth that are about to run out of time, it is only mankind! y3000 i would not expect to see more than 1 of 10 species we know now. Humans will be one missing..
But lets not go further on this tangent, Covid19 related questions are still welcome
I don't agree with you. This virus can transmit through skin, I don't know where you read that but that is not true. Why do you think the Doctors are completely covered while doing their job.
sean121 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:53 pm
I don't agree with you. This virus can transmit through skin, I don't know where you read that but that is not true. Why do you think the Doctors are completely covered while doing their job.
N O !!!
Sean the virus can NOT transmit through skin!!
Believe me!
Researches and indeed doctors cover up for two reasons
1. and the far most important: We do not want samples or patients to be contaminated from ANY substance on OUR surface. That is why all clinical personnel wear gloves and facemasks!
2. We do not want to transfer ANY substance from one patient to an other, so all protective gear is discarded and new is worn to prevent that.
In absolute extreme cases, where a sample is unknown, but is considered dangerous, technicians and clinical personal would wear Classified biohazard protection, with closed circuit oxygen supply.
But bottom line : There does not exist any virus that can pass through undamaged epidermis or (keratinized, stratified squamourosous epithelium) It is the keratin that creates a barrier, that no virus can pass.
However..
'Skin' as in Dermis, is another story!
If you ask yourself: What is the surface of my body, the answer seams rather simple -Most would point to their hand or perhaps chest, but the histological (tissue-defining) answer will surprise you.
Place a finger over your nose.
You would agree im sure that you are on the surface of your body -right?
Ok so ON the surface..
Now move the finger, over your lips and into the mouth!
Remember You have not lifted your finger!
Your finger is still ON the surface of your body!
And even though you cant continue in rl, you are able to run your finger over the surface of your body, all the through your complete digestive system, intestines and ..out (wash your finger)
At NO time, your finger has not touched the surface of your body!
On other 'route' would lead you through your windpipe, and into your lungs -Still you would be on the surface of your body!
And That means that vira DO pass through your body surface, but ONLY where it is NOT keratinized!
All the tissues are specialized. Keratinized tissues are specialized as barriers against the environment, and prevent you from drying out! Intestine-tissue is specialized to absorb nutritions and water, lung-tissue specialized to manage gas-exchange aso aso..
Thanks for this thread Musik Bear. It's good to see some of the misconceptions about this outbreak being addressed.
79 posts