covid19 ..ya

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
79 posts
FilthyWizard wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:16 am
Thanks for this thread Musik Bear. It's good to see some of the misconceptions about this outbreak being addressed.
Thank you -that was exactly my intention
I don't know why, but I have a feeling that after many years we'll find out that this virus is not so dangerous and it was just as simple flu. But now all my family except for me are afraid very much of this virus and my mother bought ''tones'' of sanitizers from [removed link], masks, and hazmat suits. Yeah, yeah, hazmat suits. They don't want to listen me at all))
JakeHodges1985 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:40 pm
I don't know why, but I have a feeling that after many years we'll find out that this virus is not so dangerous and it was just as simple flu.
Sorry not so. The covid-19 virus (SARS-CoV2) is similar to influenza-vira in several ways. Most important, they are both soft-enveloped 'corona'-type vira.
However the covid-19 virus is of SARS-type and has a vira-contagiousness-index of 3.03, whereas common influenza (Orthomyxoviridae) has 1 (it is the index for contagiousness)
We could also express that as SARS-CoV2 is +3 more aggressive than common influenza.
It is unfortunately also more pathogenic and hence more lethal.
However the absolute most distinct difference is that SARS-CoV2 has cross-species contagiousness (zoonosis), witch you do not have in common influenza.
SARS-CoV2 is a very different thing.
Few years back banks needed to be saved, now they are creating a crisis.

Our liberties are taken away, and were not allowed to protest.

If that's not a conspiracy, then what is it ?

Edit. Let me make clear I am not arguing covid 19 is real,

I would like to see some independent statistic though, that show more people die of covid then of a flu.
Gps wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:05 am
I would like to see some independent statistic though, that show more people die of covid then of a flu.
I will not go into politics, mostly because i have no knowledge
Statistical data is yet incomplete, however CDC in US has published some.
Remember that the seasonal variation is for one year only, and that is not enough for a significance validated dataset!
Thank you for the graph, I see allot of graph totally contradicting this one.
The problem is who to believe who to trust. Main stream media has already proven to not be reliable.

Its the politics that make it for me a conspiracy though. :)

As I said can't judge about you're country, but today over here a black live matters demonstration is allowed.

A demonstration tomorrow same spot, against the illegal law change is prohibited.
Gps wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:50 am
As I said can't judge about you're country, but today over here a black live matters demonstration is allowed.
Atm politicians are scared stiff to be even remotely connected to anything that can have bearing to 'racism' -that's properly why
A demonstration tomorrow same spot, against the illegal law change is prohibited.
It shows the society predicament in neon. Everybody should know, that assemblings of more than 30 people is insane.
But wait a second -Why is a larger crowd, more insane than a smaller..
Simply because of possibility-maths!
The more peeps that are crowded together the higher the possibility, that:
* one actually has covid-19
* many peeps will be infected from one with the disease
That's logical!

The BLM situation is absurd, in respect to covid-19 -and btw........
US police has killed twice as many white people, than black people every year since 2010 (factual FBI statistics)

All my life only real facts has value. I do not react on rumours, innuendoes or claims of "Best Eeeeever......." -or similar..
I check the facts. If i cant find them, i dig. While i dig, i don't form an opinion, just dig harder.
That is research.
Done it all life
Maybe I need to dig harder. :)

About blm, I know.

But there we go, were it awfully start to look like a conspiracy.
Some thing about who owns the banks and the news.

Is my government trying to set up, black against white. Divide and conquer ?

Last few days only, 3 anti- lockdown and anti law change demonstrations prohibited.
Two or 3 blm were allowed.

I find it hard to believe it's just ignorance on the governments part.
Found this would like musikbear to comment on it.
Is this a theory or is this proven ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU4OdUa ... e=youtu.be
Gps wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:24 pm
Found this would like musikbear to comment on it.
Is this a theory or is this proven ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU4OdUa ... e=youtu.be
No, that is utterly complete BS
Open minded as well as through a straw....
The basic concept "Everything is toxic" is flawed.
Everything can be toxic, but only in non-physiological concentrations or constellations.
Example:
Water!
Water is definitively not toxic, but if it is transferred to the body in amounts that is way over the amount we can excrete, it will 'seep' from the plasma, and accumulate in extracellulary space, and interfere with cellular functionality.
Eventually we 'drown' from within
But to claim that everything is toxic, that is BS!, and if the baseconcept is BS, then it does not save the theory to fill it up with undocumented speculations about the extremely strange and secretive Exosomes -That indeed exist!
But most of all this BS stands because it is a fact that SARS-CoV2 is completely understood as a corona-type vira, and that its RNA-content now is sequenced and mapped.
SARS-CoV2 is a retro-virus, and it is the cause of Covid-19.
79 posts