covid19 ..ya

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
79 posts
Probably a new or mutated virus, so they (goverments) can surpress us even longer.
There is news that they have vaccines that are now 94% effective.
Are you sure you can't get infected by touching an infected area? discussions of quarantine are not without extremes: some believe that no measures will help and we will all get infected sooner or later, and someone still claims that a new virus does not exist at all. My company was immediately puzzled by the question How to protect employees during a pandemic and the answer to this question was simple. We decided to create a distance using a cable-controlled floor. seriously, it helped to rearrange the tables in our office and keep a safe distance.
RebeccaMcDo wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:27 pm
Are you sure you can't get infected by touching an infected space?
Absolutely not! No vira at all, can pass through your skin.
You need to touch a contaminated surface and then touch yourself 'near' mouth, eyes, nose, or anywhere close enough to make it plausible that you at a later stage, transfer the virus. That is why it is of vital importance, not to touch your own face, when you are 'outside' of your home. The cough- dampening mask, 'helps' you, because you are more 'aware', of the situation when you are wearing a mask. That is the second positive effect of a mask.
Masks does not protect the one wearing the mask! -But when a covid-infected person wears a mask, and cough, then the risk of spreading vira to surfaces close to the sick person, is positively reduced:
Top No Mask
Bottom with mask
I saw a vid of a doctor yesterday saying the opposite.

The n95 ? mask do protect the person wearing it (95% of the vira will be stopped) , but don't protect others.
All other mask, the ones we need to wear don't do a thing.

Sadly this vid is in dutch.

Over here in the netherlands a group of doctors is fed up with all the corona bullshit form our government.

On a global scale, a group of people have filed a retraction request for the drosten papers.

https://normanpilon.com/2020/12/22/retr ... ew-report/

Seeing this topic, and my statement about a new virus made me smile.
Maybe I should try to predict the lottery. :P
Gps wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:01 pm
If you do, let me in on it :)
Just some thoughts I like to add.

My previous reply to musikbear could have been better.

The only tiny bit of all he says, about the mouth-mask, is were I heard something different.

The part about the skin and all, is something he knows allot more off then me
:)

Also like to add, that it makes total sense to me, that when a person coughs a mask will stop some.

On the other hand I hear experts also say, that if your contaminated, just breathing out is spreading the virus, no droplets needed. Then because of the size of the virus (RNA ? DNA ? ) it can pass right through most mask.

You would need an hazmat suit to make sure to not be infected.
Stakeout Punch wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:56 am
Gps wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:01 pm
If you do, let me in on it :)
I will.

In my mind I am already hiring paid LMMS devs.

Could be just the devs already working on LMMS.

Now I only need to win that lottery, how hard can it be? :P
Gps wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:12 pm
Just some thoughts I like to add.

My previous reply to musikbear could have been better.

The only tiny bit of all he says, about the mouth-mask, is were I heard something different.

The part about the skin and all, is something he knows allot more off then me
:)

Also like to add, that it makes total sense to me, that when a person coughs a mask will stop some.

On the other hand I hear experts also say, that if your contaminated, just breathing out is spreading the virus, no droplets needed. Then because of the size of the virus (RNA ? DNA ? ) it can pass right through most mask.

You would need an hazmat suit to make sure to not be infected.
I was watching youtube before going to sleep, and at at around 1:35 am, a youtube vid from a doctor, showed up on how to cure covid 19. Apparently, the vid was uploaded a few minutes before I viewed it, which means it was a new vid. And it got some likes, and the views were going up fast. It was really interesting to watch. I watched it 4 times. The channel was also new. It was up on youtube about 1 or 2 months.

The vid even had super deep info, on how to help children defeat covid, and what foods you must use. It said more info would be posted soon. Then the vid was taken down like 30 minutes later, when I tried to watch the vid again. I was like what the heck? Lol! The name of the channel was medicalmangoes. And posted by someone called Dr. Mangoes MD. The channel is in some ways, similar to Dr. Bergs channel. But after it was taken down, I can't seem to find the channel anywhere. Only channels with odd, but close to similar silly names pop up.
I have watched many vids of doctors and scientist.

Its how I found this.

https://cormandrostenreview.com/retract ... ial-board/

The drosten papers are the starting point of all the corona measures.

They use too many cycles which makes the pcr test unreliable.
79 posts