covid19 ..ya

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
79 posts
Interesting.
Gps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:14 pm
Probably a new or mutated virus, so they (goverments) can surpress us even longer.
..... 😐
Nooooo....................
Please.. Listen
There is NO collusion.
NO government trickery and no masterplan. What there IS -and that is more than enough, is a pandemic spread of a NATURAL virus.
Natural as in "Not man made in a laboratory", but it is definitively human activity that 'we' can blame for the virus!!!
But let me say this:
Not one single event in this epidemic development has surprised me at all!
Everything that has happened is complete as expected.
and ..Yes there will be more variants of the virus, because thats what viruses DO!
But!
This time the vaccine targets the one protein that the virus really cant variate, because it is the coomb-spike-protein1 The virus's own crowbar. That very protein, that the virus uses be break into the target-cell, and infect it.
That protein is incredible complex and specific, variations will simply not work! It will no more be able to get into its target cell.
And that is something that is of huge importance!
If you imagine that we could take a snapshot of all vira in one person at the time t, we would find ALL kind of variations of many many many viruses, they just cant DO anything....
A T M!!!!!!!
At time t, all these viruses are harmless, they cant 'break-in', but that is not necessary so in t+x!
That is why it is so important that the chances (risks) that is given to a virus to change is reduced as much as humanly possible!
The Ferret situation in Denmark, was exactly an example of that.
We are in a very lucky situation with this virus. We have a weapon against its own most important part. the actual 'crowbar'. The variants that WILL appear as EXPECTED !!! Will all be covered by the mRNA-vaccine
Unless ...
The SARS-CoV2 transfers all but the coomb-spike information to another virus, that already has its own functional 'crowbar', that is different from 'our' virus, Then a completely new virus, with (most likely) new target cells, would be the result.
There are very little risk for that to happen, but the more chances given, the more risk.

I btw also want to repeat:
Your mask protects al other near by YOU
Their masks protects YOU
'Protection' is as in the pictures i posted above, not complete
We are talking about reduction of the risk to get infected
I find it hard to believe that Peter Borger a guy who designs pcr test, is wrong.
One problem though, that interview is in dutch.
He is very critical on how the pcr test is used, and what conclusions are drawn from the test.

He and a few others have because of this filed a contraction request for the drosten papers.
Among them an ex ceo of phizer.

He does not believe those mouthmask work, because the virus is too small to be stopped by a mask.

I also wonder why I did not get ill, last sunday, were I joined a protest against the corona measurement.

There were about 2000 - 3000 people, not wearing any mask. How can this be if that virus is really that infectious.

I am not that young any more.
Gps wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 pm
Peter Borger is very critical on how the pcr test is used, and what conclusions are drawn from the test.
The only thing is that it catches infected persons. It also has large fake-positive, but that is not important. It just mean that one person need to self- quantain for 8 days.
No big deal
He does not believe those mouthmask work, because the virus is too small to be stopped by a mask.
That would be masks STOPPING vira, and they do NOT. Masks stops DROPLETS in your coughs, and on/in those droplets from an infected individual there will be mio's of viruses!
They NOW stay in the mask!
I also wonder why I did not get ill, last sunday, were I joined a protest against the corona measurement.
There were about 2000 - 3000 people, not wearing any mask. How can this be if that virus is really that infectious.
If you was not near by an infected person, then you wont get the virus, thats why :)
I cant shake this feeling our governments are abusing corona for their hidden agenda.
It does not help, that the first time I heard of the corona measurements(1,5 meter), my intuition went into red alert mode, and it was not about fear for becoming infected.

I am not one of those people denying there is a virus. :)

My country might get something I do not know what it called in english. Curvue ?

An evening clock, which makes it illegal to be outside during certain hours. :x
I got some screenshots of the covid cure vid, that youtube took down last week. Good thing I took some screenshots (not all unfortunately), before it was taken down. It has some really interesting, yet disturbing info at the end. You want me to post them here?
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:01 pm
I got some screenshots of the covid cure vid, that youtube took down last week. Good thing I took some screenshots (not all unfortunately), before it was taken down. It has some really interesting, yet disturbing info at the end. You want me to post them here?
If yT took the video down, it has some misinformation or false claims, so no. Do not spread those.
The thing is
Virological-science is really not something that can be 'discussed'. There are facts, There are questions -Eg areas where nothing is known, scientifically and then there are speculations
* Facts are proven
* questions needs to be proven
* speculations are presented AS facts but instead pollutes facts.
The pandemic has spawn all kind of speculations. Some are just guesswork, others seams to have some political agenda, where misinformation are meant to incite to riots and unrest, and ultimately set up some lurking personality as 'leader' -That would be the Qanon-situation. (My personal belief is that it is Donald Trump that is behind the acronym, but you see.. THAT is PURE speculation!
Peter Borger a guy who designs pcr test is banned from twitter.
Twitter suddenly is a pcr expert?

The media who refuses for months now, to make a differentiation between contaminated people and positive pcr test.

The media is the virus.

You tube does not ban vids from people who claim the earth is flat. :)
But when is comes to corona, its suddenly about preventing spreading disinformation. :(
musikbear wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:40 pm
Gps wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 pm
Peter Borger is very critical on how the pcr test is used, and what conclusions are drawn from the test.
The only thing is that it catches infected persons. It also has large fake-positive, but that is not important. It just mean that one person need to self- quantain for 8 days.
No big deal
Sorry but this is simply not true.

The pcr test can't tell if somebody is ill, nor if he contagious.

It looks for RNA, but it cant tell us if that RNA is still active or not.
Yeah, but I use to work at a hospital in the lab section, so that is why I was going to post some interesting screenshots from the vid. Especially the fruits that were shown in the vid. Those fruits shown have been known for hundreds of years, especially in India, to stop lung diseases and nasty stomach viruses etc.

Another thing, this covid virus interestingly resembles an old virus from many years ago, that was also shown in medical books and newspapers, that I heard my parents talk about when I was small. Coincidence? I'm coming to the conclusion this is a resurgence of an old virus, made to look like a new one that is supposedly rapidly mutating. :geek:
79 posts