What do you think is the most underrated LMMS stock plugin?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I was thinking about what is the most helpful stock plugin. Then I thought about what is the most underrated stock plugin. I couldn't think about what it would be,so I decided to ask people on the forms.
YourAverageLmmsUser wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:07 pm
I was thinking about what is the most helpful stock plugin. Then I thought about what is the most underrated stock plugin. I couldn't think about what it would be,so I decided to ask people on the forms.
Propl Kicker
YourAverageLmmsUser wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:07 pm
I think Musikbear is probably right. The Kicker, despite being tagged as a drum synthesizer, is incredibly varied in its capabilities, and you can get a really wide variety of sounds out of it. I don't use it that often because I always expect it to be disappointing in some way... but it never is and I always think "Wow! I should use this thing more often!" And then I never do because I'm a fool.

My personal favorite is LB302. It's got a very powerful sound, and the fact that the "Envelopes/LFOs/Filters" tab isn't supported by it made it a lot easier for me to understand when I was starting out, and it was a great learning tool for me. That, and I just have a soft spot for monophonic synthesizers. I like that they can slide. It's cool.
I would say Opulenz. That thing rocks, but not many people use it. But despite that, I'm glad it's there, because I plan on using it for an upcoming track.
Will next lmms get new plugins/presets?
forlorn wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:22 pm
Will next lmms get new plugins/presets?
Most likely. :)
When is new lmms released ?
Hem, when it is ready is the most likely right answer.