I was thinking it would be neat to make a printable booklet for LMMS and produce it as a .pdf. So I've started a project using Scribus. Was wondering if anyone would want to pitch in, or perhaps do non-English versions in the future?

Most of the content is from the wiki or website. But may be re-worded a little to be more concise, or altered in order of presentation. I plan on keeping it specific to version 0.4.10 in the meantime. Don't think of it as a complete manual, but rather one of those "Quick users guides" that typically comes with commercial software. Might be something handy to have along with LMMS on a CD or memory stick, for your friends that don't always have internet access.

The layout is for 8-1/2 x 11" turned sideways with pages being half. (US letter, but A4 should be really close.) It's just a basic book form in Scribus, as actual imposition for the booklet is done in Adobe Reader when opening the .pdf file. What that means is that after printing, you take your stack of pages and bind them down the middle and you've got a nice little booklet. And total document page count must be a multiple of 4. (Otherwise Adobe Reader makes a mess of the page order. It's not smart about in-filling with blank pages or throwing errors.)