PROBLEM with lmms site and google

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
if you find in google lmms, there is no clear link to the main lmms webpage (lmms.io), only a link to the sharing platform, i think someone made it up this way to fade LMMS.
ektod wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:17 am
if you find in google lmms, there is no clear link to the main lmms webpage (lmms.io), only a link to the sharing platform, i think someone made it up this way to fade LMMS.
That is sad, but google does lift search results from those companies that pay for advertisements on google. There is nothing we can do
That is sad, but google does lift search results from those companies that pay for advertisements on google. There is nothing we can do
- Are you sure?, the lmms sharing platform is the #1 in the list, i can't find the main lmms.io anywhere (Checked up to 4 pages).

- But if someone pays to hide LMMS this way, i think its a good sign for LMMS.

UPDATE: it is the same thing in bing.com, but the sharing platform is not the first site in that list (#3)

UPDATE: same behaviour with duckduckgo.com
I have noticed this too.

When I type download LMMS, I get other sites listed first.
Gps wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:24 pm
I have noticed this too.

When I type download LMMS, I get other sites listed first.
- Yeah, and downloading from other sites can be dangerous. This could be part of a plan to make people feel that there is something wrong with LMMS, maybe they add come coronavirus as well.

- We are under attack.
I am just being paranoic