3 strikes, why don't you just quit?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I opened my online report card today and I found out to see 2 more Ds for a total of 3 for the past school year. The subjects were:

MATH 102 - College Algebra 3.00 (C-/D) (This was in fact the only subject I studied for in our final exams and guess what..)
MATH 210C - Trigonometry 3.00 (C-/D) (I admit, I skipped class a few times, her voice was weaker than a fly's fart)
ENG 102 - Study and Thinking Skills in English 3.00 (C-/D) (Hands down the most boring class ever "because all you do is write" - The prof)
^ that's what she said ^
For the first semester I used to have an average 1.75 (B) and today it became a 2.25 (but it's not Komplete yet)

Should I:

a.) Quit school?
b.) Take tutorials?
c.) Attend class even when it is utterly boring?
d.) Go to music school/academy/conservatory instead?
e.) Shift course/degree?
f.) Go to/Find work
g.) Go to jail
h.) Others (please specify)

Thank you for your understanding..
Quit school is prob the worst you can do, you will prob regret this the rest of your life.

Study more or find someone to help you study.

From my experience, there a some people who can study all they want, they will never get things like algebra.
But for most people, putting more effort in helps.
And yes, you learn a lot of boring stuff at school.

I hated school, all that homework every freaking nite.

I don't know you're school system, but over here at a conservatory you will still get math, and other boring stuff.
I took up an IT degree because I thought i'd be dating computers all week, guess I was dead wrong.
You know that feeling when it's the only subject you study hard but the results are... haha
3 moar years of college, more math subjects to go * sigh * "study, study, study! - Kintaro Oe"
h.) Join the military

No, like Gps said, of course you should stay in school.
Of cause you need to be sure, that it is the right path you are on.
Do you want to be a computer engineer?
Do you at all know what the job actually contains?
Seek out post-graduates on the web, and learn what the job really is all about
IF you then realize, that this is not the right path, after all, then take it easy. Make a plan for yourself. Take 6-12 month with nominal employment, then you know what thats all about, and then re-in-roll on a study you like more.
Computer science is all about math, and if thats not your strong side, its properly not for you.
Do not take a Sabbathian / slagging break. You may never come back on track..
Exactly what music bear says. I am a mechanical engineer/ cad operator.

I learned stuff like Boolean algebra, which for my profession is more about pneumatics and hydraulics, but its one example were mechanical engineering and computers electronics meet.

Its not practical, but in theory you could build an pneumatic computer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boolean_algebra
Boolean algebra is the subarea of algebra in which the values of the variables are the truth values true and false, usually denoted 1 and 0 respectively
I am pretty sure this will be thought at IT too.

You might not need it for computer help-desk jobs, but its why I like musikbear's advice about seeking out post-graduates on the web, and learn what the job really is all about
Well to be specific, it's a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with Majors in the following which I have to take a test in the coming weeks:

Software Development: Let's get this straight, I am a terrible coder.

Multimedia: I hated Photoshop, it's the first time I hated a computer program in my life, but funny how I'm employed at a graphics design firm right now. I hated it because people next to me seemed to catch pretty quick and while everyone was almost finished, all I had was an empty Photoshop window. Not until one day I was forced to do everything myself and started to learn the tools one by one, I was able to actually use it. And so I got hired this summer... sheesh

Networking: If I want automagic high grades but no teachers and classes then this Major is for me (But I really love to tinker hardware (not hardwell)
why does the closest subject to my heart has to suffer a lack of teachers and a good curriculum. I don't need vacant hours and high grades when I won't
learn anything at all? T^T

My question/s is/are, what if I pass the test on a major that I don't want?
What do I do?
Someone said the test was logical and didn't show any traces of Major-specific test questions, how do I get the Networking Major?

x_x
I quit school. Worst thing you can do. Just saying.
how do I get the Networking Major?
Ask your current principle for an appointment.
If you have guidance/ student representatives, bring those.
Explain your concerns (make sure you are well prepared and can manage to put your case forward, in an impressive and convincing fashion)

"Dude your school...llm key ? ..it kind of.. sucks in hw.. mmkey.."

Will NOT do !!
Ask your principle what he can suggest
Any responsible principle would have to take actions, in case a bacSci education lacks in the hardware major.

In the end You may need to move to find the right college.
I don't know which guy you mean, the college dean or the university president, cuz we don't have a principal, only the grade and highschoolers do T^T
I don't think anybody even tried doing that, I guess after all you guys' feedback, I'm left with que cera cera T^T * sigh *
From academic bronze awardee to ... haha

The IT department has the highest funding in our state college, a government institution. When we say government then we get so-so facilities and so on
but I know it ISN'T an excuse because I hear about the fancy jobs and places the graduates from my department get at right after graduation. In addition, they say a lot of students are gonna get latin honors if not for mathematics pulling their pants down. So I guess i have to get my SexyHIT together T^T