Dear Mr. Paul Giblock, Mr. Tobias Junghaus

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I'd like to export 3 instruments, maybe more (bell_choir, bell_choir 2, heaven_strings) from LMMS to software with non GNU license (MuLab). I don't want to make plugins etc. to buy or share them. I just want to use theese instruments to compose songs. So could I do this according to GNU license? If yes I'll be very gratefull for you. What should I also do if I'm not a programmer? Or maybe you could tell me where I could find websites of authors of theese instruments?
Your sincerelly.
Francois wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:21 pm
I'd like to export 3 instruments, maybe more (bell_choir, bell_choir 2, heaven_strings) from LMMS
Sorry, that is not legal. The items you mention are Samples. It is prohibited to relicense any samples at all!
You are only allowed to use bell_choir, bell_choir 2, heaven_strings, inside derivative own music , and may in no circumstances, neither export or re-record any samples inside LMMS at all
I am sorry, but Your request is denied!
Francois wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:21 pm
I'd like to export 3 instruments, maybe more (bell_choir, bell_choir 2, heaven_strings) from LMMS
Sorry, that is not legal. The items you mention are Samples. It is prohibited to relicense any samples at all!
Samples are offered under is GPL2. GPL2 is a source license.
You are only allowed to use bell_choir, bell_choir 2, heaven_strings, inside derivative own music and ONLY WITH LMMS, inside LMMS ao exported as a whole from LMMS!, and You may in no circumstances, neither export or re-record any samples from with inside of LMMS at all
Any and All relicensing is illegal!
I am sorry, but Your request is denied!