how can i recruit many followers on instagram?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
lianot wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:01 am
:) Sorry, this forum is for LMMS-oriented issues, and nothing else
To gain many followers on Instagram, you need to know all the new ways. You will not gain an audience as before because Instagram updates its algorithms very often. And you need to come up with new ways constantly. So far, of all the ways that still work is to drive people from TikTok to Instagram. Because if you consistently upload content to TikTok, sooner or later, the video will fly into the recommendations, and a new audience will appear. You can overtake Instagram by leaving your profile in the profile header. If you can't get views at first, try buying views of real people. It is very cheap and brings good views.
I think it's better to earn them naturally.
To begin with, you need to find a topic that will be interesting to many people and at the same time be unique, which no one else has covered. The standard Instagram profile management it's uninteresting to anyone, so you need to come up with something new. I run a candle and soap-making account, and subscribers love it. Many people find it comforting or help them find new hobbies. To make your account more popular, you can buy instagram followers, which will be the first step to developing your blog.