Proud *ex* Lmms user (Please read)

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
So I had been using LMMS for over a year until i had saved enough money to buy FL Studio. But I have to say, LMMS is a great daw, the two have great similarities. To all beginners out there that think "I dont have the same software as the pros, I cant do as good as them," LMMS is an amazing alternative to FL, and you can create just as good of content on LMMS than FL. So keep going and keep getting better. If you dont give up and keep striving to make better content you WILL make it far. Much love. This is my last post since im an FL user now. I love the LMMS community. Thank you guys :)
TommyGunMadeIt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:25 pm
So I had been using LMMS for over a year until i had saved enough money to buy FL Studio. But I have to say, LMMS is a great daw, the two have great similarities. To all beginners out there that think "I dont have the same software as the pros, I cant do as good as them," LMMS is an amazing alternative to FL, and you can create just as good of content on LMMS than FL. So keep going and keep getting better. If you dont give up and keep striving to make better content you WILL make it far. Much love. This is my last post since im an FL user now. I love the LMMS community. Thank you guys :)
Good luck with your FLs projects and Bye bye.
TommyGunMadeIt wrote:
Good luck :) I'm happy you are able to transition well, I can't seem to fully fledge on Cakewalk/Sonar
TommyGunMadeIt wrote:
Aye, good luck dude. Take care and good luck with FL Studio. I hope you make good music in it too. :)