LMMS 1.3.* Release Question

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi Guys.

Last stable release was 2015ish? GIT shows that 1.3 is 55% complete and has been touched on and off for the last 5 years.

I love LMMS, but being a user of 4 28" screens and being limited to one for LMMS is the only (Seriously, no other reason) reason I'm considering hopping to a different DAW. Again, I love LMMS and the community it built and caters to. The reason I bring this up is because support for multiple displays is planned for 1.3.*, and I was curious what everyone expects the release date to be?

Just hurts my heart being limited to 1/4th my screen real estate when using LMMS.

Any educated guesses?
Lets start by you telling us what OS your using.

Linux ? Windows? 64 bit ?

Were did you download LMMS from?

From here ?
https://lmms.io/download
Hi Gps, sorry I wasn't approaching this as a troubleshooting thread. But sure, Windows 10 x64 and to be honest I don't recall, pretty sure from LMMS.io. I'm running Version 1.2.1 (win32/x86_64, Qt 5.4.2, GCC 4.9.4 20150716 (prerelease))
STR4NG3R wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:16 am
Last stable release was 2015ish? GIT shows that 1.3 is 55% complete and has been touched on and off for the last 5 years.
Wrong! 1.2.2 came out a month ago
support for multiple displays is planned for 1.3.*,
Well there are being looked at the issue, but there is no guarantee that we ever will have multi-monitor-support. That feature is 'just' one of many others, that are being worked on by one volunteer developer. If he succeed -then, yes lmms will have support for more than one monitor, if he does not, we wont.
Thats the nature of lmms.
Every feature you see in LMMS, is the result of one or sometimes a few devs combined success.
There are very devs
All work are done purely out of love to the project
We also have some kind of life beside lmms :p
Perfect response, answers my questions, thanks musikbear :)
Yeah. I agree. Thank you so much for explaining it here mybpcreditcard